Chapter NINE: The Terror

Many thanks to the wonderful @kanamih_hatami for supporting me ( ˘ ³˘)♥ 

As a result, this chapter is published. After this, just expect more updates to appear my lovelies ( ˘ ³˘)♥~

=========================================================

'It's 4 days since the last time I met Bishamon-sama... She's nice... although at times she can be a bit intimidating...' - (Name) absent-mindedly ponders as she walks through the halls of her current home, hands holding colouful flowers. Earlier in the day, Suzuha, a young looking Shinki who looked around the female's age, has encountered her and asked her to lend a helping hand. 

~ Flashback ~

"You see, the flowers and plants in the household is mostly taken care of by me. It's a bit of a hard work but I managed though... I still feel kind of lonely doing this job by myself... I-It would be really n-nice if you can accompany m-me..." - The boy with vibrant green eyes stuttered with light pink dusting his cheeks. 

(Name) thought it was kind of adorable to see a boy her age act like this, nonetheless, she nod, agreeing to his request as the female witnessed his rapid change of emotions and expressions.

 Happiness and relief was over the male's face refreshingly while his eyes lit up with joy. A grin made its way to his lips almost instantly as Suzuha bowed down a bit to thank (Name). 

The boy told her a quick 'meet me at the garden, 3PM this afternoon' before dashing off with an enormous smile on his face. (Name) questions herself about his slightly strange action at that time, nevertheless, the girl brushes it off as she continues her day.

~ Flashback Ends ~

- Here you go, Suzuha-san. Do you need anything else? - Carefully set the delicate flowers down, (Name) turns to look at the taller male, who is holding a pair of red scissors. 

Suzuha smiles gently: "Thank you, (Name)-san. Would you mind getting some water for me?" - " Oh, Suzuha, here is the  water that you need." 

'It's that strange man again...' - The female known as (Name) has one line of thought flashing through her mind, then followed by a series of questions. Suzuha did mentioned earlier that this man was attending to Bishamon-sama's daily dose of medicine, didn't he? 

This is really unusual nonetheless, though, the (h/c) girl only sends the younger male a questioning glance and receives zero replies as Suzuha seems to let it slide pass unnoticed . Kuguha sent a smile to (Name), she wonders  in a second to herself, be polite or ignore it. 

The girl smiles back awkwardly and proceeds to help Suzuha with whatever he is doing. 'Kuguha-s-sensei is weird...'  

The word 'sensei' to her is still a bit foreign when used to address the strange man. Nevertheless, she makes no comment about it. 

[ TIME SKIP ]

It was 2 days later since the... peculiar meeting between Kuguha and (Name). Aside from him and another girl named Aiha, (Name) got along very well with everybody she met in the 'Ha' clan.

Tonight, the female has heard from a lot of people that Bishamon-sama is gathering everyone for an important notice.

Without doubt, the (e/c) girl is very curious about that, ' What if they talk about me?? ' - she asks herself. (Name) seems pretty antsy and that did not go unnoticed by Kinuha as she chuckles to the younger girl when they prepare for the meal together. 

- What are you laughing at, Kinuha-san?

- Oh, it's nothing. - The older female replies as she stands up, patting (Name)'s head before leaving to gather the others for the meal later on.

" ... what was that about? " - Wondered, the (h/c) girl.

=====================================================

End of chapter.

This was pretty short y'all ._.) I'm sorry... Another one is coming right up, so please don't leave me or this story TT-TT~