Chapter SEVEN: The Appearance

It was only a matter of time, as (Name) knows,  for the two to bid their goodbyes.
The question has already been circling around the girl's head: Where will I stay for the night?

As Kazuma turns his cellphone off, his gaze meets the girl unconsciously. Before bidding goodbye, he asks (Name), knowing that she is still a stray soul:

- It's going to get dark soon. Do you have any place to stay?

The asked girl can only looks up and shakes her head. Making a small humming noise after seeing her answer, the brunette suggests with a kind smile:

- Why don't you come over and stay with me-- ... I meant at Veena's place. I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping a stray soul.

(Name)' s heart flutters slightly at the possibly older boy's misuse of words. Without any further ado, she offers a timid but thankful smile again, after being reminded by Kazuma that there's no need to be shy, signalling that she agrees to his offer.

So, off they go to the new destination - Bishamonten's current staying place, while continuing their previous conversation.

~~ Time skip ~~

"S-so he actually ends up fetching for the fish??!" "Haha, yeah, after that he got mad at us for making fun of him though." - The joyful sound of (Name) and Kazuma's conversation can be heard as they approach closer to the house. Pleasant emotions plaster clearly on both faces.

Kinuha's head is seen poking out from the front door, curiously. When the short woman's eyes catch sight of the duo, her face morphs into an unexplainable expression.

Then her head retreats back inside, maybe she runs off to tell others that their precious Kazuma has finally found a friend?

That really might be the case, since a few seconds later, we see various heads poking out form the door.

Some of them are from familiar people like Kuraha, Tsuguha, Akiha, Mineha and many others. Slowly, whispers of many voices appear.

Soon enough, both (Name) and Kazuma notice the whispering sounds of the shinkis and it seems like they also realize it's talking about them. Blushes slowly crawl to their faces.

While the bashful (Name) only looks away, Kazuma marches onto the others with a red face and starts to scold them, though, his scolding doesn't seem to be very effective as they only snicker with smug faces.

Despite having an embarrassed tone, Kazuma still has enough courage to shoo them away even though with a heavily blushing face.

Turn around to face the also blushing female, the male clears his throat: 

- S-Sorry about that, m-my family, they tend to get a little bit overwhelming... Now, come on in. I'm sure they would love to meet you...

Nodding her head, (Name) replies with a timid but soft voice:

- I-It's okay, I wouldn't mind... Thank you though, Kazuma-san. I haven't met anyone as kind as you... ever since I died and became a stray soul. I'm really thankful...

A lovely smile appears on the girl's cooling face.

And thus, Kazuma and (Name) both enters the house shared by many shinkis of the Ha clan.

At the same time, from a hidden place, the doctor of Bishamonten and also a seemingly caring and helpful Regalia, Kugaha, watches the whole seen with a distasteful look on his face. 'Huh? Kazuma found a friend? A girl, nonetheless...'

Then, without any warnings, his facial expression morphs into cunning and despicable. If a member of the Ha clan sees him now, they would never believed that this is their beloved doctor and acquaintance .

'Ah~ She could absolutely be a perfect tool to use in the near future~ A helpful pawn in my flawless plan...' - Kugaha thought as his face presents a strange expression of lust, satisfaction and excitement.

>>> What could the male be planning? Stay tune to find out...<<<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of chapter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thank you for continue to read this chapter if you're still here. I'm terribly sorry for the late update, I was having major writer block for the past few weeks.

I hope you could forgive me and still keep on supporting this story, my lovely readers.
It's almost midnight here so there might be grammar mistakes, please spare them (and me also ;;-;;).

Nevertheless, I hope you all enjoy this tiny chapter.
And until next time, don't forget to vote, comment and support my book. Thank you <3