Chapter THREE: Young Forever (Pt.2).

You don't know how long has it been. With empty eyes, you walk without knowing where to go. Everything else around you is just... monochrome. It's painfully monochrome. Sadness and grief are no longer in your minds, it's just numbness that it's constantly on your mind. Occasionally, you would be reminded by something about your not-so-happy past.

The horrifying scenes will once again be played automatically in your mind about that fatefully painful night so so vividly. Eventhough it's not the best, it's still your life and the hope of getting better to achieve your dreams still alive somewhere in your corrupting mind. 

Eventhough your mind is trying to accept the cruel fact of you no longer being alive, your heart still have its hope of continuing to live. Maybe that's why you're suffering right now, being almost invisible, tired and numb.

You're not really hungry, don't know why but you don't blame it. If you still can feel normal emotions and being in normal states right now, you would be dying the second time.

You don't mind being in this state too much but having a shelter would be better for sure. Eyeing a passing by stray cat, unconciously, you bend down, extending your hand as if to pet the small, black and white feline.

Cutely, it comes closer to you and leans itself onto your extending hand. A smile graces your slightly chapped lips before the cat averts its eyes from you to look at the towering shadowy figure behind you only to hisses harshly and puffs up her soft fur at it before she runs away.

Your orbs didn't make it in time to have a look at the creature when it roars in distorted and creepy voice: "I'mmm g-goiiinnnn~ toooo eeeeaaaattttt y-yyyoooouuuuu~". At that moment, your mind screams out 'RUN' as your feet works its magic to boost up and dash away from the horrifying creature.

But of course, it didn't just end there. It's actually pretty rare for Ayakashi to just find a pure wandering soul so naturally, it's not going  to be easy for the (h/c)-colored girl to get away from it. (Name)'s hand hold the long sleeves of her Yukata,  her feet trying its best to pick up her pace as the disgusting multi-colored tentacles of the Phantom are seen at the corner of her eyes.

Surprisingly, for a girl with weak athletic skills like (Name), being able to run from the Ayakashi for a period time enough to ticks it off is almost like a miracle except for the ending of it.

The snake-like Ayakashi lets out a loud screechy roar before it slams its slimy tentacles on the ground, shaking it on purpose. The panting soul is almost out of breath when she fails to maintain her balance and falls down.

In spite of the girl's having trouble to supply oxygen for herself, she tries to stand up again in vain as one of the tentacles has already has a hold of her ankle. Breathing heavily, (Name)'s hand blindly roam the ground in search of an instant weapon of some sort. Her fingertip brushes across a sharp piece of glass creating a small cut on her ring finger.

Paying no mind to that, the soul grabs the piece in no time and turns around to make a quick and clean cut seperating her from the hold of the Phantom. Scramble her way up, (Name)'s tired legs bring her into a small temple where she hides from the Snake Ayakashi.

Luck was on her side this time as the Phantom didn't seem to find her and it's starting head somewhere else. (Name)'s chest heaves up and down exhaustedly. The girl's grip on the piece of glass has loosen a bit as she examines the larger cut from before in her ring finger.

She hisses quietly, showing that the cut stings. Droplets of water hit her extending hand as she quickly pulls it back, noticing the rain. Shivers slightly, she intends to stay for the night at the small wooden temple, oblivious to the eyes of a highly-respected god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, before I end this chapter, I have something to announce:

1, The reader in this story will be estimated to be around 150 cm - 155 cm tall. Since Kazuma is around 170 cm tall and Yukine's height isn't specified, it's only stated that he is short so I'll estimate him to be round 160 cm - 166 cm tall.

2, I've read the wikipedia for Noragami and Noragami Aragoto again and I realizes Shinki only has 2 names to be exact, one is Shinki name or Weapon name, the other is the name that other people call him/her. So I want to know your opinion on this, should I name the Weapon name and let you guys decide the other casual name or you guys decide both of the names?  Comment down below to let me know please!!

3, The last thing is that Kazuma's age in the series is unknown, so according to Yukine's age being around 14-15, I think the suitable age for Kazuma will be 18-20 and the Reader's age will be around 15-16 or so. I also need your thoughts on this so let me know below please!!