Chapter TWO: Young Forever (Pt.1).

Left hand gripping tightly at the bed sheet, (Name)'s right hand clamps shut her mouth. Choking and vomitting sounds emit from the sick girl. Her eyes brim with crystal-like tears. Thick, hot, crimson droplets trickle down, staining the soft light-coloured fabric.

Still clamping the hand shut at her mouth, (Name) tries to reach for the small, red, shiny pen on the small table next to her bed. Shakily holding it, she writes her last words on the clean parts of the bed sheet. Hardly eligible, painful scribbles of words drawn by her hastily. 

The tears didn't stop flowing and neither did the red liquid. Ending her hasty message with a 'sorry'. The girl has her last breath and falls down, her heart is no longer beating anymore. Her room is once again quiet, those painful sounds from before vanish. The atmosphere of (Name)'s room can only be described as gloomy. As the girl, herself, knows that tomorrow morning won't be the same as everyday before her last heart beat. 

                         = = = = = =    === The Next Morning ===   = = = = = =

Pushing the silver cart smoothly to his mistress's room, Yunki silent hums a random tune. Stopping in front of the elegant wooden door, his knuckle was about to knock on the door when a terribly familiar smell stops him.

His eyes narrow, 'it can't be...' A thought flies wildly in his mind. Too afraid to admit the truth, his full of fear eyes stare as if wanted to bore holes into the hard material. 

Then, his hand jerks the door open with a stiff and fast movement. A strong, metallic, disturbing smell stuffs up both of his nostrils. Instinctly, his gloved hand flies up to cover his nose from the disgusting scent before his eyes meet a sight that will never fade from his memory.

Lying motionlessly on the soft bed, his one and only loved one is covered in blood. Hair disheveled, half-ripped night-gown, scratches littered all over her delicate skin.

The butler's eyes is starting to be blurred by tears. No... No... NO!! He refuses to accept this! (Name) isn't dead!!! She can't be! He has so many things he wanted to do with (Name) in the future! So many plans!! T-This can't be happening!! No... no... Yunki starts to go mad, refusing to accept the cruel truth.

He wastes no time dashing to the the bloody corpse of (Name), the girl who was once alive. He embraces the motionless body tightly, sobbing violently, mumbling incoherent words, wishing for it to only be a dream.

It was only until later did the head butler along with other servants to discover Yunki himself in a horrible mess along with their former mistress. It's fair to say that everything was a complete disaster. News about the death of (Name) (Last Name) spreads like wildfire and so, not long after that, everything all crashes down on the (Last Name)'s estate. Her parents' companies rivals all send their men to come and burn down the large mansion.

Laughters mixed with screams, tears and blood mixed with gasoline, corpses and corpses, the smell of burnt materials, the psychotic chaos hardly let anyone survives. 

New information about the downfall of this place is everywhere, on the News, splurts out on society's mouths, countless questions are made by many people, most of which are unanswered. There are few survivors from the terrifying fire, some is severely injured, some is no longer be able to think normally, some is extremely lucky to be in one piece.

Yunki, unfortunately, passes away with (Name), staying by her side, sobbing violently and being burnt to death. It was a slow, painful and hellish death for the male. 

The place where once full of happiness is now, down to ashes. And (Name)? The poor, poor girl, has the all scenes recorded in her slowly corrupting mind. What will happen? 

                           !!! == == == == == == == == == == == == == == !!!