Hey there Pine Tree

"Hurry up Dipper! If you don't we won't make it before dark!" Mabel yells from the drive way.
"Yeah yeah, I'm coming just give me a minute!" I yell back from my room.
I go back to my bed where my bag is and see if I'm missing anything. After double double checking my list of things I was going to take -you can never ever be to careful - I close the bag and take a good look around my now empty room.
"Well looks like this is goodbye." I say as I look around.
I smile at the empty room, grab my bag and start walking downstairs and into the drive way we're Mabel was waiting for me.
"Took you long enough." Mabel says a little fustraited.
"Sorry, come on let's go." I say as I put my bag in the trunk and make my way to the drivers seat. Mabel just sighs but she gets in the car. I buckle in and so does she. I start the car and off we go, back to Gravity Falls.
"Let's go bro bro!" Mabel yells excited, and I have to admit so was I.
*time skip*
It took us almost all day but we finally made it to the Mystery Shack. I parked our car in front of the Mystery Shack and turn off the car. Mabel got out of the car, got her luggage from the trunk and ran inside. I did so as well but not as fast as she did.
"Waddles!" I hear my sister yell as she sees her favorite pig in the gift house to the Shack.
Mabel couldn't bring Waddles back home with here because our parents didn't want a pig in the house, and the apartment we had didn't allow pets, but now she could stay with Waddles.
I walk inside and see our Grunkle Stan and Ford at the doorway looking at Mabel still hugging Waddles.
"Hey Stan, Ford." I say as I wave at them.
"Stan, Ford!" Mabel yells as she lets go of Waddles to hug our Grunkles.
I place my bag down next to the door and go hug them as well. Once the hug was over Stan patted our heads.
"Been a long time kids. Nice to have ya back!" He says happily. Ford also looked happy to have them both back.
"Yeah it's great to be back." I say to both of them.
"Ok kids you know where your rooms are. Go unpack your things while we prepare dinner for us. We'll call you down when it's ready." Ford says.
I grad my bad and walk up stairs towers my room. Mabel doing the same.
*time skip :P*
After unpacking everything, putting them in there rightful placed, and finishing eating I decided to go in to the woods for some fresh air.
I found a place where the trees didn't cover the sky and the moon shone brightly. I smiled at the moon and just sat there in the peach if grass. The stars were to beautiful.
"Well well well. I'd it isn't Pine Tree." I stand up in shock as I here that name.
'There's no way.' I thought to myself as I turn around to every corned and finally see a shadow, it it wasn't a triangle shadow but a human shadow.
"Bill?" I asked, a bit scared.
"Well of course. Who else would I be." He says as he came out f m behind the tree.
"...Bill...is that really you?" I ask in disbelief as I see a human boy that looked to be my age.
He had blond hair that covered one of his eyes and left the other one golden eye visible, but there was blood coming from his covered eye and right cheek. I look down to his clothes and see them roped and him covered in blood there as well.
"W-what...?" I couldn't finish my sentence.
"Ah well...I kind of made a mistake and this was the consequence. Hahaha. Funny isn't it Pine Tree." Bill says as he closes his eyes and suddenly faints.
I don't know why but my body moved itself and I end up catching bill right before he falls onto his face. I sit down on the grass and place Bill down. I looked at his human self, seeing all the injuries.
"What's going on?" I ask myself.