I'm here for you, Male trans! Reader

Authors note: Hopefully I'll get this right. When I say a male transgender, I mean female to male. It'll be easier to start off with simply because I have the idea for it already. I'll write Fem Trans! reader after this. Sorry for any confusion. Enjoy :3

P.S. 

(B/N) = Birth name 

(C/N) = Chosen name

(L/N) = Last name

~Dan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since you were little, you just didn't fell like you were you. You were always uncomfortable in dress and other predominantly female things. You felt so uncomfortable that you would often change clothes when your parents weren't looking and you would always go and join the boys in their activities. When you had reached the 8th grade, you knew this wasn't you. You started growing boobs and you hated it. You hated being a female. You decided to come out to your parents.

"Mum, Dad. I need to talk to you." You sat at the table with them.

"What's wrong, sweety?" Your mother reached her hand across the table to hold yours but you pulled back.

"I-I... I don't feel comfortable as a female. I wish to be a male. I've never felt comfortable in my body and I never will be comfortable with this body. I'm sorry." There was silence. You looked up with teary eyes. Your mothers face was shocked and your fathers looked disappointed. 

"You will never say those words again, (B/N)." Your mothers voice was stern and tears started to fall. You ran out of the house. As you were leaving, you heard your mothers sobs.

You arrived at the place. You had done some research, there was a place around the area that helped with this kind of stuff. The door was open and you walked in. You talked to them for a bit. They started arranging things for you. They bought you binders, male school uniforms and even paid to get your hair cut in the style that you wanted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now 2 years since your mention of the transition, home got worse as you continued. But it wasn't just home. Year 9 you had come out to your friends. They all laughed at you. They spread it around the school, everyone bullied you. You would cry all the time about it. Then you reached highschool. You attended Nekoma high, some others went to the same school as you and continued to bully you. But this year, you had changed. You didn't cry when they bullied you. You just stood there with a blank face as if it was all the same. Your grades stayed the same luckily. But one day, it got worse.

"Oi, (B/N)!" You didn't bother to turn around, instead you stopped.

"The name is (C/N)." They didn't waste a second to react.

"What was that, freak show? I could't hear you." You continued a walking. 

His friend chimed in. "Are you gonna go cry now? Baby!" 

You continued to ignore them but they chased after you. The first one pushed you against a locker. It hurt a little. Then his hand started going up your shirt. "Don't ignore us now." He hissed in your ear. 

You tried to squirm away from him but his hand kept on going. You lifted your knee and kneed him so that he couldn't have kids again. You took this moment to get away. When you started running, you saw some one staring in your direction. Your eyes locked for a moment then you kept on running. You made it to the classroom, grabbed your bag and ran home.