Please stay away, Anxious! Reader

Authors note: So I don't know if you are aware but most of these are not gender specific and that's simply because this book isn't just a X character. It's for agenders, trans, gays and ect and I personally think that I will continue to do this because it's really easy and less offensive. Enjoy!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Starting at a new school was dreadful. It's even worse when you have anxiety. But the worse part is starting mid term because all eyes are on you. Of course with your luck, this all happened to you. It was your first year of highschool and you had to move because your dad got a new job. You now had to attend Karasuno. There would be all new people that you didn't know and since it was mid term, everyone would want you to be there friend so they can become more popular. You didn't have any friends at your old school. You hated people. All they did was be mean and selfish. They only brought pain and would toss you away once they were done with you. You had bad experiences with people and that had made you develop anxiety.
You now stood in front of your class. The teacher introduced you when you refused to speak. All eyes were on you and you could feel your self starting to panic. The teacher then told you to take a seat by the window. You went and sat down. As you stared out the window you calmed down. Class went by in a breeze. As soon as the bell rang you ran out of the class. You knew everyone would try to introduce themselves and you wanted no part in that. You ran and ran. You eventually made it outside but you kept running to get away from everyone. You ran into something solid. You fell back and landed on your butt and hands. You glanced up to see someone offering a hand up. You brushed it away and pushed your self up.
"Hey, are you okay?" He looked concerned.
"What do you care?" You mumbled it so quietly that you thought he didn't hear it.
"Well..." You pushed past him to keep on running away but then you felt a hand grab your wrist. "I haven't seen you before, are you new?" You tried to tug but he was too strong. "I'll let you go if you answer a couple of questions." You sighed and realised you had no choice. You mustered up all the courage you could and turned around. "Okay, can you answer the first question?"
You nod your head. Just because you had to answer doesn't mean you had to speak.
"Which year are you in?" You adverts your eyes.
"F-f-first year." You cursed your stutter.
"Oh, then I'm your Senpai!" He pointed to himself with his thumb proudly. "You can call me Tanaka-Senpai!"
You nod slightly to make him know you heard.
"How come you were so rude before?" You then looked to him quickly and back to the ground.
You could tears welling in your eyes as you tried to hold them back. "I don't like people... Can I go now?" You were shifting uncomfortably. He released your arm.
"I'll see you around!" You started running as tears dripped down your chin and onto the ground.
It has been 3 weeks since you started here and Tanaka visited you everyday. You rarely spoke but you were starting to talk a little more then usual. You were discussed in yourself for giving into him. But for some reason you felt special when speaking to him. You also felt embarrassed as he would take off his shirt and swing it around. You decided that maybe, just maybe you could give him a chance.
You now sat with Tanaka at lunch, you always made sure he was alone and not with friends. He would often do most of the talking or ask you questions. He always got excited when you added '-Senpai' on the end of his name. You even smiled and sometimes giggled. You could tell that you were falling for him. You had made the right choice to befriend him.
It has now been 5 weeks since you came to the school and it was the last week. He told you that he wanted to show you something after school. You let him drag you along. Then you stood in front of a big building. You heard squeaks of sneakers against the floor.
"I want to introduce you to my friends! You'll love them." Your heart sank. You knew he was stupid sometimes but you thought he would catch on with your anxiety.
"N-no. Please." He kept on tugging you in. Then you started crying. He turned when he heard you whimper. He released you and you fell to your knees. Your face placed in your hands as you sobbed because you were that scared.
He knelt down beside you, "(L/N)-San, are you okay? Hey, what's wrong?" He moved your hands.
You looked to him with sad eyes. "I-I'm scared!" You hugged him. "I d-don't like p-people."
He looked to you sympathetically. "Hmm, how about you meet them one at a time?" You thought about it. You didn't want to but you would do anything for Tanaka. You nod.
Tanaka led you into the gym where he called someone called Noya first. You hid behind him as a short male came out of the gym. You moved your head so you could get a better look. Your body still hid behind Tanaka as your head poked out. He introduced you but told Noya to go back when he tried to hug you. He then brought out everyone else. He turned to you after.
"What do you think?" You thought.
"They all seem nice... I guess." You were still a little scared.
"How about you talk to them as a group now?" You felt yourself panicking again and then Tanaka took your hand in his. "I'm here with you. I won't leave you." You nod as Tanaka takes you inside.
"Everyone! You all met (L/N)-San individually but now I want you all to meet (L/N) as a group." Everyone came near you. "This is the person that I was telling you about. The one that I'm going to date!" He placed his thumb on his chest proudly as you blushed. That was how Tanaka confessed to you and you had made friends for the first time in years.