Imperfections are perfections. Chubby Fem! Reader

School life. You hated it. It was the worse thing to happen to you. Since you weren't like all the other twigs at your school you would often get teased and bullied. You were just luckily that there was one guy that would always stick up for you. Since he was always so nice to you, you naturally fell for him. His name was Kuroo. He was the volleyball captain, he often had girls surround him, he was nice, he was a third year and even with his bedhair he was a total babe.
It was Monday morning and it was still another 20 minutes until the teacher arrived. Your classmates thought it would be fun to pick on you.
"Hey, Whale-Chan! Whale-Channnnnnn!" You didn't respond so the guy pushed you. You turned around and scowled him. "Oh I'm soooooooo scared. What are you going to do? Sit on me?" The class bursted into laughter. The door then flew open.
"You know that that's rude, right? If I hear you picking on her one more time then I'll have to teach you better." It was Kuroo who had come to save you. All the girls in the class swooned at his heroic act as did you. He walked to you. He then held your chin up to face him. "Don't listen to them okay? You're beautiful!" You nodded while blushing. You then heard whispers from other girls.
"Who does she think she is?"
"I wish Kuroo would do that to me!"
"She's not even pretty, why is he talking to her."
"We'll get her for it later."
You ignored them. "Kuroo, can I see you after school." He smiled and nodded to say yes. He then left to go to class.
The day went by slowly as you continued to be bullied but you knew it would be okay because you got to see Kuroo this afternoon.
You meet Kuroo at the school gate when everyone had left. You waved as you saw him coming.
"What's up, (L/N)-San?" He was smirking.
"K-Kuroo. I like you! Will you be my boyfriend?" You said it quickly. He then bursted out laughing.
"Oh, (L/N)-San. I don't actually like you, I was doing that to impress the girls. I would never date a fat, ugly girl like you." (I hate putting these here but remember that you are beautiful and if anyone says any different, I will fly from Tasmania and smash them!)
You felt tears form in your eyes. You ran away without another word.
You made it home and you laid on your bed. You pulled out your phone and went on facebook. You were scrolling through the news feed when you saw a video. You clicked on it. It was the video of you asking Kuroo out. He had placed it on the wall with the caption; 'The fat pig thought she had a chance with me! What a joke!'
You cried even more. Your mum came up.
"(F/N), are you okay?" You got up and opened the door. You hugged her and explained everything to her. "Why don't we change your schools. We can move, our lease is running out tomorrow anyway." That's right, you had already packed to move to another house around the area but you could start fresh now. You nodded and your mum went to research.
You didn't go to school the next day as you were moving. You knew everyone was waiting to bully you anyway.
The drive was long and you feel asleep at a point in time. When you woke up, you were far from the place you called home.
You had gone to the new house and then left to go enrol in the school. The school that had a sign with 'SHIRATORIZAWA ACADEMY' written on it. You marvel at how big the place was. You were definitely going to get lost.
You were walking to someplace with your mum that was holding the map when you felt eyes on you. You had felt it when you arrived but it was stronger now. You shrugged it off.
The enrolment was complete and you were good to start tomorrow. You went home and unpacked. You fell asleep early.
You woke up early as it was a habit because of Nekoma. You got ready and you still had half an hour until you had to leave. You decided to leave early to explore.
You got to Shiratorizawa and you walked around. Then you heard squeaks that sounded like shoes. You made your way to the sound. You looked at the time and it was still early. There wasn't meant to be students here. You leaned over the door frame so you could peek inside. Only your head showed.
"If you want to see, go inside." A deep voice boomed from behind you and you flinched. You turned around and had to look up. A tall, handsome male was standing behind you with a stoic expression.
"S-sorry!" You squeaked. You must have looked really scared because he did a little bow.
"I-I'm sorry for scarring you. I'm Ushijima Wakatoshi. Nice to meet you."
"I'm (L/N) (F/N). Nice to meet you too." You bowed a little. You looked up to see him adverting his eyes and his cheeks slightly pink.
"Y-you look very pretty in the uniform. I saw you yesterday and you looked good in them clothes too." It took you by surprise. As a reflex you placed your hands over your stomach, he noticed. "Please don't do that. I won't harm you."
You giggled a little. He thought you were scared of him. "It's uh, it's not the reason I did that. It's just that... Well... I'm not skinny and I don't like people looking at me." You adverts your gaze now.
"What are you talking about?! You're beautiful. How could you say that?" You were blushing like crazy now.
"At my last school..." Your voice faded out and you looked up to him. He was still wearing a stoic expression with bright red cheeks.
"I-I know I don't know you too well, or at all actually but... I don't want you to not feel beautiful when you are. Will you let me make you feel beautiful and take you on a date this afternoon." You were a little shocked.
"S-sure. As long as you aren't busy." You smiled a little but he just nodded and walked away into the gym. You stayed and watched him practice until the bell rang.
He had a car. He decided to take you some where and it was about an hours drive. You then noticed your surroundings. You were back home. You felt a little upset but then you remember who you were with. You placed a soft smile on your lips. He stopped the car at the main shopping centre that was near Nekoma. He then took you inside. You had something to eat and then he took you to try on clothes. You went to many shops. He bought you clothes and then you went into this one store. You picked out a dress and went to try it on. It suited you and you loved it. You came out to show Ushijima. His cheeks dusted pink.
"We have to buy that!" He said to you.
You went and got your wallet. He wasn't paying for this. You felt so bad that he had paid for your other clothes. He placed a hand on yours. "I'm buying it and I don't care what you say."
Before You could decline he called over a assistant. They took off the tag so you could continue to wear the dress and Ushijima paid for it. You thanked him as you both walked out off the store.
You were walking around when you decided to slip your hand in his. He seemed tense at first but then he seemed to calm down. Then you saw a familiar face. You saw Kuroo. Then he spotted you. His mouth dropped.
"(F/N)-San!" He called to you.
"Do you know him?" You looked to Ushijima as he spoke to you with sad eyes. You had already shown him the video because he asked.
"The video... That's him." Ushijima's face seemed to harden at them words. He took you over there.
"H-hey Kuroo-San." You stuttered.
"Wow, you look so pretty." He completely ignored Ushijima's presence. He then grabbed your hand. "Let me take you on a date!" He started pulling at you.
"Let go out her." Kuroo looked up at Ushijima now but he didn't remove his hand. "Just because you couldn't see her true beauty before but you can see it now doesn't mean you can have her. She's mine now. She doesn't want you after you hurt her so badly." Kuroo scoffed. Then you yanked your hand away. Kuroo looked at you confused. You shook your head at him and then tugged Ushijima along. You had left Kuroo standing there dumbfounded and you didn't have a care in the world. You knew that Ushijima was the right one for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually liked this one! I hope you did too. Cha nee~