Discovery, Fem Trans! Reader

Authors note:
(B/N) = birth name
(C/N) = chosen name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You were currently at school. It was your first year of senior school and it was halfway through the year. You had friends, family, good grades and your life was pretty content. But for some reason, you always felt... Well, uncomfortable. You could never put your finger on it.
It was the end of the day already and you started walking home. You only live 5 minutes from the school and you were around your friends. You went to Karasuno and you were friends with almost everyone there. You would often walk home with the volleyball team as you would stay and watch their practice. You would often cheer on the team from the sidelines but the real reason that no one knew was that you really liked Ukai. That's right, you liked the coach. He also lived near you and you would often have him stop by your house.
When you got home, you saw your dad. Your parents were spilt and so you didn't see your mum or sister often. You said a quick afternoon to him and went upstairs.
"Son! I'm going out. I'll be home later." You didn't respond because you knew he had already left. You decided to go down and get something to eat. When you looked at the couch on the way through, you saw your sisters clothing. It looked nice and pretty. You decided to try it on. You raced upstairs and got the wig from her cosplay that she left behind. You then went to the bathroom and put on some make up that your mother had left. You then went downstairs to the hallway and looked in the mirror. You liked what you looked like. You actually looked like a beautiful girl. Then you heard the bell ring. You started to panic. You calmed yourself down. As you opened the door, you saw Ukai. Your breath hitched as he looked at you confused.
"Is (B/N) here?" He didn't recognise you. You were glad.
You faked a real girly voice, "Actually he isn't right now, sorry." He nodded his head and walked away mumbling about coming back later. You closed the door and slid down it. You got back up and quickly got changed again to your normal attire.
About and hour later Ukai came back. You answered the door.
"Hey, come in." You stood to the side as he came in.
"Who was the girl that answered the door before? She was beautiful." You froze a little. Ukai thought you were cute!
"Ah, that was my sister." You lied.
"Oh? What's here name? Do you think you could introduce us?" You had to think about how you could go about introductions.
"H-her name is (C/N). And s-sure." You were excited even if Ukai didn't know it was you.
"How would Saturday be?" You thought of your plans.
"Saturday should be fine." You were getting excited.
"Great, I'll pick her up at 9 am. Anyway, I have to get back to the shop. Bye!" He then left.

That night you couldn't get much sleep. Why did it feel so good to be a girl? You pulled out your device and did some research. After researching, you knew the proper phrase for it. You always felt it but never said it. You wanted to transition from male to female.

In the morning you told your dad the decision. He took it rather calmly and agreed to help you with it. Then you realised that it was 8 am already and Ukai would be here in an hour. You put on some of your sisters other clothes, the make up and wig again. You were ready. You decided to do vocal warm ups to prepare your voice in the last 10 minutes. As you heard the door bell, you adjusted your make shift boobs and opened it and greeted him with a smile.
He took you for a drive in his car, he asked common questions about you. Then he stopped. You didn't recon hide where you were. He took you into a building. Inside was vibrant colours surrounded by vast layer of blue. Fish swam happily through the ranks as you stared at then. Ukai followed you as you excitedly jumped at the fish. You went from one tank to the next. There was all sorts of breeds. You would constantly look back at Ukai with starry eyes. He would just let out a small chuckle. You enjoyed the fish encounters but then it came to an end. There was no more tanks to look at. Ukai noticed that you were a little dejected at that.
"How about we go get some ice cream?" You looked at him and nodded vigorously.
You got your favourite flavour and so did he. You both sat on the bench near the park. You had walked here as it was only a little bit away from the aquarium. Ukai finished first and waited for you to finish yours. Once you finished yours you looked up to him happily. Then he started leaning down. You blushed because you knew he was going to kiss you. Then you felt a pang of guilt. You softly put a hand to his chest.
"What's wrong? Don't you want this?" He sounded a little hurt. You had to tell him the truth.
"Ukai... The thing is... I'm not actually (C/N). I just told you that because I wanted you to like me. I'm actually (B/N)." He looked at you for a moment and then bursted out laughing. You felt a little hurt now. You were a joke to him.
He stopped when he saw you look down. "I already knew that, silly! That's why I took you out. I accept your decision and it doesn't change how I feel about you." You perked up at this. "I-is it okay if I kiss you now?" He blushed a little.
You then started leaning into him to give him a kiss. You were finally comfortable in yourself. You knew it was a long road to go down but now you felt happy to know that you had Ukai to help you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to put this out there, you can believe Ukai was 19 or 22 or which ever age suits you. He has no specific age because I don't know how you guys feel about this. Also, sorry I haven't been updating much. I just don't feel confident in my writing skills and it's really been putting me off but I will finish this. I promise! Anyway, thanks for the support. Cha nee!