The reunion.

Authors note: This is including Anorexia so please don't read if this will upset you. There is also violence explained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No! I don't want to go! I don't want to lose him! Please don't take me away. Mum, please!" You sobbed and cried as your knees were placed on the rough material and you stared out the window at the most important thing in your life.
"Honey, please sit down. You know we can't stay here." She sniffled a little after. "Did you want mummy to be hurt more?"
"No... But I don't want to leave Noya-Chan behind." She turned to the back and looked at you with sad eyes. You would never forget them eyes. They held such pain.
You slammed your cupboard. You had just found a photo album and you wanted to look at it. You went to your room, sat on the bed and started flipping through the pages. You stopped on a particular page. In this photo was a mini version of your self standing next to a boy that was a tiny bit taller then you. He had a massive grin showing his teeth and the thumbs up. You smiled. You tried to remember who this was when it clicked. It was your childhood friend Noya. You remember being sad about leaving him and your mums sad eyes looking back at you. You felt a pang of guilt. You remember all the times that your mum had been hit by your dad and that's why you had to move away. You felt a tear form in the corner of your eye. You wiped the tear and closed the album. That was in the past and he probably wouldn't remember you know, not that you'll see him again. You walked to the mirror and looked at yourself. You lifted your shirt and traced all the protruding bones. You then grabbed the little skin that you had left. You felt disgusted in yourself. You thought you were fat and that's how everyone would see you.
"Sweety! Dinner time!" You slowly put down your shirt and make your way downstairs.
After you had eaten you made your way to the bathroom. You grabbed your toothbrush and placed yourself in front of the toilet. You shove it down your throat and you start to vomit. You had done this so many times before. It was now a habit.

You made your way to school. The weekend was now over and it was your second week at Karasuno. Well, second week enrolled anyway. You hadn't attended the first week because you were too sick. You wondered around the school trying to find your class. You finally found it and made your way inside. You sat at a seat and placed your head on the desk signalling for no one to disturb you.
You woke up. It was home room. You could tell because they were calling out names. You had slept through your first class!
"Nishinoya Yuu" your head perked at the teachers words.
"Here!" You looked to the sound of the voice. There was a short boy with brown hair spiked up and a blonde part hanging on his forehead. You gasped. It was the boy from the photo. He might be a little different but it was obviously him.
"(L/N) (F/N)." You mumbled a 'here' back without your eyes leaving the brunett. He turned to you. He saw you looking at him and his eyes widened.
After a couple of seconds the bell rang. He got up and started walking to you.
(L/N)? Is that you?" His eyes stayed widened.
"Noya-Chan?" He stopped for a second then ran around the table and hugged you.
"I-I haven't seen you in forever! What happened? Wait!" His hands started feeling around your sides. "W-why are you so skinny? Are these b-bones I feel?" You looked away from him. He continued to stare as if that would answer his questions.
You just ignored him, you hoped that problem would resolve itself. You took out your lunch. Noya eyed you but then went to get his lunch. He sat with you at lunch and you both caught up. But then you felt sick. You quickly excused yourself and ran to the bathroom. You threw it all up. After you were finished, you cleaned your face and left the bathroom.
"Sorry about that, Noya." You felt bad for leaving him.
"It's okay, but are you alright?" He looked concerned.
"F-fine." You lied.
You invited him over for dinner with the family which he agreed to before the bell rang.
You had arrived home and told your mum of the news. She seemed delighted. You went and got ready.
You heard the door bell ring and you went to get it. You opened the door to Noya.
"You look nice!" He complimented you.
"T-thanks." You blushed. When you were little, you had a crush on him and it was coming back again. Why did you have to move back to this area?
You invited him in. He greeted your mum and you all sat down to have dinner.
"You and (F/N) would make a great couple!" Your mum blurted out and you started chocking on your food.
"Mum!" You were almost ready to kill her for that.
"Actually, I agree with you, Miss (L/N)."
"Noya-Chan? Not you too!" You whined.
Noya looked to you. "I know we only just got reunited but I missed you a lot in my childhood and I don't want to lose you again. If I have to make you mine so you won't leave then I will. Will you go out with me?" You blushed red.
"I-I'm not going anyway where. D-don't worry about i-it." You looked to your plate.
"I don't care. Will you go out with me?" He was so cheerful about it.
"S-sure." You then felt sick again.
You excused yourself and raced to the bathroom. You let the door open and started throwing up. You didn't even need a toothbrush anymore. Then you heard the door open. Noya raced over to you.
"A-are you o-okay?" He looked a little shaken up.
You finished throwing up and explained it to him. You expected to retract his previous offer but he just hugged you.
"I'll help you get through this. I don't care what it takes." You felt a tear roll down your cheek. You were grateful for Noya.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry that went too fast but it is a one shot. I'm sorry! And sorry for not updating, I was moving!