The Attack

Mace Windu along with the three Jedi and Fin sprung up from their seats around the circular wooden table and sprinted outside the room and to the exit.

"Troopers, get ready! The Separatists are attacking!" Mace Windu shouted into his comlink.

"Yes sir!" a Clone Trooper replied. The band of Jedi, along with Fin, sprinted out to the verandah of the base and sighted an incoming fleet of droids. B1 Battle Droids, B2 Battle Droids, along with Droidekas and Tri-Fighters approached the incoming base. The Jedi jumped down to the floor, using the force to cushion the fall, whilst Fin took the ladder. The Clone Brigade ran out from underneath the verandah, quickly approaching the droid army.

The Jedi ignited their lightsabers and began slashing the droids down, one by one. Fin shot down a droideka whilst a heavy machine gunner shot down two super battle droids. Colours of blaster bolts, along with lightsaber crystals, illuminated the area in a spectacular display. A Tri-Fighter approached the army but was quickly dismantled by Kit Fisto, slashing the three robotic limbs off. Gunships flew overhead, shooting down masses of droids but the Republic were losing troops quickly.

"Fall back, troops!" Umbara commanded into his transponder. The Separatists pushed their attack, seeing that the Republic were on the back foot.

<<Back at the Republic base>>

Tup kicked at the wooden prison door but it would still not budge. He could hear that the Republic were defending against the Separatists. He kicked some more, but it did no damage.

"Why am I in here?" he shouted. Of course there was no answer, he wasn't expecting one. He ran to the door and kicked it as hard as he could but there was no change in its strength. He stamped on the floor and some dust appeared. He kicked some more and the wood of the floor cracked apart. With one final jump he went through the floor and landed in the main hangar, right next to the barracks. Absolutely perfect, he thought to himself.

He rushed into the barracks and grabbed his guns, an assault rifle and a pistol akimbo. He then sprinted back to a gunship and jumped in. He fired the vehicle up and he departed the hangar.

Soon, he was on top of the battlefield, spraying wildly with the laser beams connected to the ship, which was circling in auto pilot.

"Is that...Tup?" Plo Koon queried to Kit Fisto, who was still deflecting bullets from all angles.

"No, it can't...wait...it is!" he said with excitement. He usually wouldn't get excited, but knowing a clone trooper would go to the length of bashing up the prison cell to get a piece of the action was exciting. Once Tup's bullets had ceased, he turned auto pilot off and landed behind the retreating Jedi, pulling out his assault rifle and firing at the droids.