The Victors?

"Why did you guys start without me?" Tup shouted over the deafening noise of the battle. Kit Fisto smirked as he parried two more bullets into Battle Droids.

"You're lucky that I'm not killing you now, Tup," the Nautolan said happily and playfully. "Get down, Tup!" Master Fisto shouted, the banter erased from his tone. Tup rolled to his right as the missile sped into the distant snow.

"Thanks!" he shouted to the Jedi Master. Mace Windu, purple lightsaber glowing, jumped at a droideka and plunged the sword-like object into its stomach. He then backflipped to regroup with his retreating team. At this point in time, the Republic troops were only about two hundred and fifty metres away from their base. At this rate, they'd reach their base in about three minutes.

"All officers, evacuate the base immediately! We don't want any casualties. The army is nearly in firing range of the fortress," Mace Windu said to Captain Ponds, his second-in-command through his comlink.

"What about the hurt Jedi Knight, Master?" he replied with urgency. Mace Windu rubbed his chin in thought whilst using the physical force to judge his hand movements and block bullets from the droids.

"Leave him there. We'll counter attack the droids with the remaining officers we have left," the Jedi Master replied. "All officers and remaining clone troopers, man the AT-TE's and fire at will," he continued to Captain Ponds, putting the comlink away. The four Jedi Masters and Fin continued to withstand the droids with about the one hundred clones they had remaining. The republic's main offensive ground vehicle, the AT-TE, emerged in numbers, three to be precise, from the garage underneath the buildings. The cannons warmed up and were instantly firing upon the droids, ravaging their troops. The Jedi counter attacked the droids and were now sprinting forward in an attempt to finish off what little troops they had left. General Grievous' army were rapidly decreasing in numbers. There were about three hundred now, easy for the ninety clones plus four Jedi the republic had.

"Push the offence!" shouted Jedi Master Mace Windu. The republic were shooting at will now, trying to finish off the little, maybe two hundred droids left, mainly composed of B1 Battle Droids. More shooting, along with time, elapsed as the republic finally drove away the droid army.

"Finally," said Mace Windu as he dragged the back of his hand across his forehead. The rest of the Jedi were also extremely tired and physically expressed this. The Republic troops walked back to the base to count their numbers and send a transmission to the republic, reporting their dominant victory.