[1.] You Gonna Kill Me Lion?

[death was previously titled as you will be the death of me, hence the banner above]

I close my diary, making sure no loose pages fell. Just another day, of writing about my feelings for him. Almost every single page was filled with thoughts about us being together, my thoughts on who he had been with that week, and simply thoughts on him. There were sketches, he was what I drew most of the time. -I didn't show it to anybody, because of the fear of embarrassment but I thought they were quite good-

It was one of those stupid crushes, when the guy was on your mind 24/7. The first thought when you wake up, the last thought when you are sleeping. And every single thought during the day. At least for some people they could avoid the guy, but I couldn't.

Leon Vargas is my best friend.

-

Leon has a reputation. He's known throughout the school, probably the country with this reputation. He is a player. He plays with girl's hearts, he leaves them broken-hearted. But it's barely his fault, the girls know how he is, but they fall for him, they fall into his trap. The only one to blame is themselves.

"Fran!" I hear his voice call.

What's makes the crush better? We are neighbours! I literally felt like the goddess of love was out to get me. I walk over to my window and I see Leon waving his arms around. I raise my eyebrow and he grins.

"Ludmila said the guys were going out. Wanna go?" He asks me.

"Why don't you go with your sister? I'll stay here," I say and he shakes his head.

Ludmila and Leon had a love but more hate sibling relatonship. They were usually fighting, arguing mainly about who was the better twin, but other times if they needed each other, the other wouldn't hesitate to get there. It's one of the things that I loved about the both of them.

Leon and Ludmila, and Mr & Mrs Vargas treated me like family. It helped, since my parents were barely home, and sometimes when my mother was home she would drink. She would try and drink her pain away, she thought my dad was cheating on her -which probably wasn't false, I had once seen a lipstick stain on his neck- so drinking makes her forget his infidelity.

"You know I wouldn't go anywhere without my best friend," Leon replies and I roll my eyes.

"I'll be at yours in five," I say before drawing the curtains.

I quickly take off my old faded shirt and put on a cream sweater. I change my fluffy slippers to a pair of white converse and grab a small bag with my phone and some money. I brush my hair, which luckily never had a lot of knots since I had already brushed it -I spent ten minutes detangling it- and put on an Alice Band.  I run downstairs and lock the door behind me. I walk up to Leon's porch step and the door opens.

"I was coming to you," Leon says.

"Whatever, where's Ludmi?" I ask, and just as I finish Ludmila comes out. She hangs an arm around my shoulders. 

"Hey bestie," She says to me and then smirks at Leon.

"Leon don't!" I shout when I see him open his mouth to protest.

He sighs and glumly tells us to get into the car. We get into his black Jeep, Ludmi and I at the back.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask and Ludmila grins at me.

"Laser Tag!" Ludmila squeals.

I giggle at her excitement but I was also quite excited. Leon rolls his eyes at his sister and winks at me with the mirror. I playfully glare at him. We arrive at the Laser Tag place. I saw the guys waiting at the door talking. The guys -excluding Leon, Ludmi and I- were Cami, Fede, Broduey, Maxi, Diego, Naty, Vilu and Andres. We get out the car and I run over to Cami jumping on her back slightly.

"I cannot wait 'till the day when Fran greets me a different way," Cami sighs teasingly and I kiss her cheek.

"Whatever," I say to her, I then turn the rest of the guys, "Hey!" I hear murmurs of 'Hey Fran' or 'Hi Fran' as replies.

"So should we go in?" Vilu asks after awhile of us just waiting outside.

We all laugh and enter. We pay for our tickets and grab a vest as well as a gun and make our way through. We first had to go through a tunnel-like hallway and then we enter the main place. The whole place had a red glow. We all run our separate ways before we hear a little ring from our vests and guns, they probably turned on.

"Game Started," A voice says.

I take a deep breath and look past the side of the small wall I was behind. A hand touches my shoulder and my breath hitches.

"Calm down Cesca," A voice whispers.

"You gonna kill me Lion?" I ask softly he mumbles a no.

I turn around and he grins at me. He holds out his hand and I put my hand with his.

"Team?" He asks and I shrug. "Cool lets go!" He says.

We walk back to back, him walking backwards of course. The first person we saw was Cami, but she was on Leon's side. Leon shoots her and then ducks away.

"Okay split up and end up right here okayish like w few minutes," I say and he nods.

We walk our separate ways and five minutes later, I had shot Fede and Maxi and had been shot by Ludmi. I begin looking around and see something that brought tears to my eyes. Vilu was on the floor with Leon on top of her. He began leaning in and their lips touch. Tears stung my eyes as I tried to blink them away. Of course he was already onto somebody else.

He would never love me, like I loved him.

________________________________

Yay! It's finally published! I finished drafting the last chapter yesterday (: So I will try and publish weekly, unless something good happened that week, then maybe twice. There are only ten chapters in the whole book, because this is the introduction to the series

So I have a few things to say. This is the first book in my death trilogy {Death ; Hell ; Heaven} it doesn't include real death. I guess the whole thing is basically a metaphor. 

. This book may include other couples, but the main couple will be Leonesca.

So this book may end up being a big stereotypical and cliche book. So if you have a lot against it just don't read it because I don't need the hate. Leon will be the typical player, which you should know.

There may be strong language, mature language that kinda stuff.

Timelines

Writing : Start - Unknown
Finish - 13/02/2016

First Chapter Published - 14/02/2016 💓
Finished - 01/06/2016

Yes that is all I have to say. So what do you think of the first chapter! Thanks for reading!

Oh and Happy Valentines Day ❤️💓

~Lexy 😈