[7.] What's Happening?

So first it's Francesca's POV, because this book is hers... And then I'll add Leon at the end, I'll decide on whether it should be long or short.

"Oh please there is no way, you won against me!" Leon scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"Yes I did! I beat you at soccer table, fair and square!" I protest crossing my arms over my chest.

"I would-" Leon was cut off by Violetta appearing.

"Hey Leon," She says with a soft smile.

I sigh and flick Leon's arm telling him I was leaving. Violetta just had to ruin  my perfect morning with Leon.

It had started off with me making some toast -the only thing I didn't burn- and Leon made some coffee. Ludmila had gone to school early with Natalia for a project, so it was only Leon and I. And afterwards we had gone to play some soccer table, that I had won fair and square. Best out of three, was me. But Leon, having so much pride as he does, wouldn't admit that he lost.

Boys.

I look back at Violetta and Leon for a second. Leon wasn't really listening to her, he was in his own world. Maybe he's getting bored. Violetta snapped him out of his trance and he turned his attention back to her. Stop staring! I scold myself and turn away quickly.

*~*~*

School passed by in a blur. I'm pretty sure I slept through a subject , probably Chemistry. I walk to my locker to  gather my stuff. Leon was taking me home, but half an hour later than when school ended. A pair of hands covers my eyes and I laugh.

"Guess who," The deep voice whispers.

"Um Diego?" I question and the hands are removed.

"Like a fifth right, there's Maxi,Federico, Natalia, Camila and me," Diego says and I smack his arm.

"There was no way I would've guessed all," I said feigning anger.

Diego hangs an arm around my shoulders loosely. After Ludmila and Leon, Diego was my other closest friend. He kisses my cheek and Federico and Maxi tease us, wiggling their fingers at us.

"I see him as nothing more than a brother," I remind them and Diego nods.

"Yeah and besides, she's Leon's girl," Diego says and I blush.

It wasn't that they knew I had a crush on him, no, I had only just told Ludmila. They just thought since we spent so much time together, that there would be something going on. Unfortunately those feelings weren't mutual between us. I look to the side, and see Leon lead Violetta in an empty classroom. My heart sinks a bit, I was hoping that maybe he'd join us.

I take a deep breath and turn my attention back to the conversation in front of me. All of a sudden the conversation stops, and Maxi and Federico turn to look at me. They reach their hands out to me like I was their prey. I lean back into Diego's arm when he removes his hand. I turn to look at him and the next second I felt myself getting lifted of the ground.

I scream in surprise, and find myself sitting on Maxi and Federico's shoulders. I was still screaming, until two minutes after they put me there. Diego was rubbing his temples with his two index fingers, wordlessly telling me to shut up.