[4.] Leon In A Bad Mood

Remember it was just a twenty four hour sickness.

At least that's what we'll tell him -we meaning me-. I went to Ludmila's because I needed to basically scold her for not telling me she wasn't going to be at school. But also to just talk to somebody about yesterday. Leon was just way too distracting.

I knock on the heavy door with my knuckles and a few moments later the door is pulled open. My blonde friend stood there with an energetic grin, but messy hair.

"Sweetheart, your hair," I point out and Ludmila merely scowls at me.

"Leon took my hairbrush, I've been searching for it. Help?" Ludmila pleads and I shrug.

I walk into the house, the familiar scent filling my nose. I walk upstairs, and tell Ludmila that I'll go check in Leon's room. It's not like it will be the first time I went in there. I turn the knob and see that it was unlocked. I push it open and hear a gasp.

"Shit Cesca, can't you knock!" Leon curses

It took me a moment to realize that he was shirtless. I had to try and keep my eyes at his, steering them away from his well defined abs. Leon was fit, and muscular, he looked hot. Not some body builder, that just freaked you out.

"Sorry," I apologize blushing slightly.

"You want Lud's brush don't you?" Leon asks with a teasing smirk.

He had put on a dark blue polo shirt. I nod at him and he shakes his head at me before sitting back down on his bed. He grabs his phone from next to him and starts tapping away on it. I groan frustratedly and properly enter his room. I walk to his side table, and open up the cupboard pushing some of his deodorants and other junk he had in there.

"Hey! That's invading my privacy," Leon complains.

"You went into Lud's room, and stole her hairbrush, and you should seriously get rid of these empty cans," I retort and he doesn't say anything.

I smirk to myself and continue searching. When I was sure it wasn't there, I walk to the other side of his bed. I let out a puff of breath when I decide it wasn't there either. I move to his small storage box, that he kept stuff in. It was random things like balls, albums, books. Anything really.

"Ooh look, a picture of baby Le-Le," I tease holding up a framed picture of Leon in diapers.

His dimples showed in the picture. I traced my finger over him when it's snatched out of my hand.

"Cesca," He drags the a.

"Just give me the brush Leon!" I scream and he sighs.

He walks to his desk, and opens a cupboard. He pulls out the pink hairbrush and throws it to me. I barely catch it, and glare angrily at him and I massage my finger.

"Now out," Leon groans and I chuckle.

"Getting rid of me so quickly?" I ask in a fake-hurt voice.

He looks up at me with an annoyed expression which makes me laugh. I walk over to him and pinch and pull his cheeks a little bit. He whispers 'stop' and I ruffle up his hair a little bit.

"Why is my little Leo-poo in a bad mood?" I ask playfully, but truthfully I was a bit concerned.

He had dark circles around his eyes. And his usual glowing complexion was a bit dull. He bites his lip probably contemplating about whether or not he should tell me. He then shakes his head slightly.

"I'm alright Fran. You got the brush, just go," Leon says exasperated.

I nod, giving him a short peck on the cheek. As I close the door I see Leon run a hand through his hair. I sigh and shut the door. I skip back to Ludmila's room and see her pacing around her room. She turns to me, and I hold the brush out in my hand. Her face lights up.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," She says repeatedly.

I laugh and nod. She brushes her hair for a few minutes and I lean by the door waiting patiently. As Ludmila still brushes I hear Leon open up his door. I waited for him to tell us that we only had five minutes before he would leave without us, but there was nothing. A few seconds later I hear the roar of an engine, and the sound of the car starts getting softer.

"That idiot left without us!" Ludmila yells.

I nod, speechless. Ludmila groans and throws her brush on the bed. She goes to her phone and types some thing before tucking it into her pocket. She links arms with me and pulls me downstairs.

"I texted Maxi, he'll be here in a few," Ludmila tells me and I nod.

There was seriously something wrong with Leon. First he was acting weird when I was in his room, and now he left to school without Ludmila and I. I was worried as a best friend right now.

A few minutes later Maxi appears with his red BMW. He hoots and Ludmila shouts back at him, cursing in between. I go to the passenger seat and kiss Maxi's cheek.

"Thanks for coming," I smile and he nods.

"Anytime," Maxi winks.

We arrive at school, and I hurry out the car. I run towards the back of the school. Leon would go there when he felt upset. Leon had showed it to me one day, saying he fully trusted me. That I was the only person he trusted. I pant and lean against the wall, and look around for Leon. I see him and run to him, my legs feeling wobbly.

"Leon are you okay?" I ask worriedly.

He looks up at me, his hazel eyes sad and tired. I felt my heart break at the sight of him.

"I love her,"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Sorry this chapter was also a bit boring. Honestly, this book will only really be interesting at chapter 9 & 10. 8 will be alright. I'm really just writing whatever rubbish comes to my mind.

Anyway, I hope you in a way found a way to enjoy. (:

~Lexy 😈