[9.] Please Do Something

I woke up the next morning with a smile. Leon and I kissed last night. It was everything I had ever dreamed of. Well the part when he runs away, wasn't exactly in my dreams. Maybe he regretted the kiss, maybe he regretted kissing me for more than two minutes, so he decided to just walk away.

Maybe he thought that I wasn't good enough for him. Or that he just out of it last night, so he didn't really mean anything by kissing me. Or perhaps I was just his next victim, in his game of breaking hearts. I didn't know what to think, I mean I loved him, but maybe he doesn't even like me in that way let alone love.

I should've just pulled away the second his lips touched mine. Okay, I know there is no way I would've been able to move away. When his lips touched mine, it was perfect. They were soft, and he kissed my gently but passionately. It was like we were made to be.

But then, he walked away.

I did everything in slow motion that morning, with Leon on my mind. I was now sitting at the table, eating some cereal. I moved the golden rings around in the milk, with my spoon. Leon was just so confusing. If he didn't want to kiss me, or if he didn't like me, why did he kiss me.

I start walking to school, not really caring if I was late. I go to school just in time, and sat in my desk. Leon sat next to me in this class. Maybe we could talk about what happened last night. The teacher begins the lesson, but Leon wasn't here yet.

Did he get hurt last night? When he walked away?

It just made me feel worse. If he hadn't kissed me, then he would've have gotten hurt. I curse under my breath. The rest of the lesson flies by, and still no sign of Leon. As soon as the bell rings, I have my free period that I share with Ludmila, I quickly gather my things, and hurry out.

Ludmila and I usually met in the Library, so I jog to the Library and see her sitting at one of the desks, absolutely in her hands. I sit next to her and tap her shoulder. She turns to me, and I notice she's chewing bubblegum.

"Where's Leon?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"At home, why'd you ask?" Ludmila wonders.

"Well,we may have. Well. We kinda..." Just do it! "Leon and I kissed last night," I murmur.

"What?!" She screams, her bubblegum flying out of her mouth and onto the desk.

"Leon. And. I. Kissed," I repeat. I liked hearing those words together. It felt, right.

"When?" Ludmila questions putting her book down.

I explain to her everything that had happened last night. She listens with wide eyes, but doesn't interrupt me. It felt weird to explain that Leon had kissed me. That he was the one who wanted to kiss me, and not the other way around.

"Woah, well you have to go home! You have to talk to him! Work this thing out," Ludmila says and I nod.

"But what if he regrets it?" I ask worriedly.

"Babe, I honestly don't know," She admits.

"I mean, what if he thinks it was so horrible for us to kiss. And he wants to forget it all. Do you know how much harder it will be to hide my feelings. Especially knowing that we could've had a chance, because we kissed,but I was so terrible for him. I wasn't good enough. I would have to like, move away or something," I ramble and Ludmila listens intently.

"Fran, don't worry. Just go over. I'll tell the teachers you had a sudden sickness," Ludmila reassures me.

"Thank you so much!  I love you!" I give her a tight hug.

She laughs and shoos me off. I run out of the school, and towards the Vargas household. I dig for the extra key in the pot plant near the door and take out the small set of keys. I unlock the door and step inside, a gust of warm wind hits me.

"Leon!" I call into the house.

I hear shuffling upstairs and I walk upstairs and into Leon's bedroom. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, his head in his hands. I gulp and knock on the door softly. He looks up, and stares at me. No words were spoken for at least five minutes, just mere staring.

He had dark circles around his eyes, and his hair was disheveled. He was wearing the same clothes that he had changed into yesterday when we had gotten home. Grey tracksuit pants, and a muscle tee. I wanted to speak but I couldn't. My throat felt blocked. I had never felt so nervous with him.

It felt awkward.

I just wanted him to talk.

To do something.

"Please, do something," I croak.

Leon stands up. He walks towards me, but at the last moment he brushes past me. As soon as I hear his footsteps on the stairs I let out a breath I never knew I was holding. Tears started to fill my eyes and a few slipped out.

He regretted it.

He regretted kissing me.

Tears streamed down my face as I run into my house. I grab a suitcase and throw some clothes into it, trying to pack it neatly, but my vision was blurred because of the salty tears. I text Ludmila, telling her that I was leaving. That he regretted it.

I had never felt worse in my entire life. I had always dreamed of the day we would kiss, but my nightmare was that he would hate me afterwards. And it came true. He hated me. He would never like me, and now our friendship was ruined.

He regretted it.

I regret it.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
One more chapter! The next chapter, is basically chapter 9, in Leon's POV, and a little extra something. Wow, I can't believe this is almost finished!

By the way, Hell is longer. In case you were wondering, it's maybe five or ten chapters longer. Yep. I just want to finish publishing, and then I can get this off my shoulders.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for any errors 💚 Also, I'm watching Violetta 1, Violetta was just adorable! Like seriously adorable! I just can't get over it! Her hair! Her smile! I just can't!

~Lexy 😈