[8.] Woah

It didn't take  me long to forgive Leon for the little scene he had caused earlier. As soon as we got home, he had apologized, and had given me one of those puppy dog looks, that you  can't say no to. And besides, his apology was very adorable.

And so half an hour later, we were lying on his bed, under the covers with the TV on. I could hardly pay any attention to The Flash, because Leon, had my hand in his, and he would occasionally caress my knuckles with his thumb. It felt so weird, his thumb wasn't smooth, but it wasn't that rough. It was...perfect.

Everything about him is perfect to you

Oh shut up!

I hated it when my conscience was right.

I feel Leon move next to me, and soon he's  stand next to the bed, holding out his hand. I take it and he hoists me up. My breath catches in my throat, as my body collides with his hard chest.    I apologize, flustered and start to walk to the kitchen.

I sit at the island counter, since Leon had to,d me he would be cooking. He said he would make some pasta, with chicken, some peppers and some herbs. I licked my lips at the thought. Leon's face was scrunched up in concentration, as he made a marinate for the chicken.

He had a dishcloth over his shoulder, and he would sometimes wipe his forehead with the back of his hand. Twenty minutes later, Leon sets down two plates onto the table. I see the steam rising up, making patterns in the air. I grab a fork and fork some pasta and chicken.

I place it in my mouth and moan at the taste. God this is amazing! All the flavours matched together perfectly, which made for a great dish.  After another bite, I let out a soft moan. Leon smirks next to me, and I shove his arm softly.

"Don't smirk," I scoff and he scoffs.

"Well I have to! You are here, moaning at because of how amazing I am at cooking, and you expect me to not smirk. Francesca, do you not know me at all?" He asks over dramatically.

We eat the food, sometimes talking about mind,was things. I tried to keep my moans to myself. Man what can't he do? I still remember the first time I had tried to cook. It was honestly, like two months ago.

"Oh c'mon Leon! Teach me! Pleaseeee," I beg, almost ready to go on my knees.

"But Cesca, you can't cook," Leon reminds me and I huff.

"All the more reason to teach me! Please! I'll love you if you do!"

You already do. You're head over heels.

"Okay fine, so the first thing I learnt, was spaghetti. So you basically cook the mince, with the tomatoes, and onions and stuff, then there is this sachet thing which you add, and then you boil the pasta," Leon explains and I nod quickly.

He goes to the fridge, and takes a few things from there, and also goes to the grocery cupboard. I stand next to him at the stove.

"Okay, so first you have to put the onions in, and cook them until they are brown," Leon instructs.

I nod, and go to the onion. I peel it first and then out it into the pot. I loved the smell of onions cooking. I put the mince in, and started to open the tomato paste can.

"Luz wanted to know when we would be going out again, you know the three of us," Leon says, and I shrug.

"I don't know. But I'm not even sure if I want to go anywhere with you, because the last time you two had a frozen yoghurt fight," I say and Leon holds his hands up in defense.

"She started it," He hisses and I roll my eyes.

"If you say so, five year old child," I hum and Leon shoves my arm playfully.

I push him back, and he shoves me again. I stumble a bit, and end up losing balance. Leon quickly reaches out and grabs my hand, keeping me on my feet. I let out a breath of relief, and Leon helps me to steady myself.

"I almost died because of you!" I shout playfully, wiggling my finger around in his face.

"I'm sorry," Leon says sarcastically.

He kisses both my cheeks and I have to fight away my blush. It was so hard to not blush whenever he did that, and he kissed my cheek, or forehead, sometimes even my nose, at least once a day. When he first started doing that, everybody thought we were dating, it was actually why he broke up with...Maya? May? I forget.

"Shit the mince!" Leon cries.

My eyes widen as I turn to the pot, the mince wasn't brown, no it was pretty much black. I sigh as I turn off the stove, leaning against the counter.

"Alright, I will never cook again," I sigh and Leon nods breathlessly.

*~*~*

"No! Don't go in there you idiot! Do you not watch horror movies!" I shout to the television screen angrily.

Sure enough, the girl -Molly- goes into the basement, the stairs creaking as she stepped on them. She pulled the string for the light and let out out a piercing scream, since the killer, he was this guy whose his neck was nearly off.

It was just hanging. And his eyes were bulging out of their sockets, he had scars all over his face, and his face was red. Maybe he was hot, maybe it was blood. The killer, then does something and she falls on the stairs. The mad man laughs manically, and he starts to make his way upstairs.

"I told her, she's an idiot," I sigh, and Leon watches me with an amused expression.

"You understand they can't hear you," Leon points out and I stick my tongue out. "C'mon, I should get you home," Leon says, getting up from his bed.

I groan and stay put. Leon shakes his head, and picks me up bridal style. I scream and flail my arms around but he just walks downstairs.

"Okay fine, just let me down," I eventually give up, halfway down the stairs.

We walk to my house, swaying our arms. I walk up the stairs, and trip on the last one. I brace myself for the fall when I feel a pair of warm muscular arms around me. I open my eyes and look up and see Leon, his hazel eyes gazing into mine. He helps me up slowly, and I put my hand on his chest to help me get my balance back.

Leon curses under his breath. We were still staring into each other's eyes. We're we having a moment? Leon cups my face in his hands and presses his lips on mine, hard. I instantly kiss back, loving the way his lips moved against mine

This is what it's like to kiss Leon Vargas.

Woah.

My arms go around his neck, and his hands sit firmly on my waist. There was so passion in the kiss, that when we broke apart, I was breathless. We look into each other's eyes, panting heavily.

"I'm gonna go," Leon mumbles, pulling away from me.

He walks away, but not to his house, he just walks away into the night.

I just kissed Leon Vargas.

No.

Leon Vargas kissed me.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
Ah finally. After five or six tries, I'm actually kinda satisfied. So...Leonesca kiss 😍😍😏😏 So two more chapters to go. And then...HELL! Cover made by LeenDabaja Thanks love!

So anyway, what did you think of the chapter. Leon is really getting feels for her huh. That's good.

See you next time!

I am terribly sorry for the long wait, I honestly forgot about this book! Also, when this is finished, I won't be publishing Hell until after exams! Just so I don't have that much pressure, I don't have enough drafted chapters! Thanks!

~Lexy 😈