Your Holiday Together.

Dean: A romantic trip to New York City, spending the days to take in all the sights; the art, the history, the food, the culture, the music, and maybe a little bit of shopping? Ok, a lot of shopping. Dean's number one stop is Rockefeller Plaza though, he can't wait to take you ice skating on the outdoor rink, and for a walk through Central Park and down Fifth Avenue.

Dayl: A trip to Florida, to Disneyland and Universal Studios: Orlando. You'll be staying in a beach villa in Orlando, and travel to the two spots on separate days, with one full day dedicated to the Harry Potter theme park. Another day will be just for the two of you to enjoy the beach together, laughing and playing in the sand as you fool around.

Ryan: Italia! The two of you will be spending a week touring Italy. Rome, Pisa, Venice, Verona - Ryan can't wait to take you to the sights in Verona, particularly, Juliet's wall, where women leave love letters, asking for romantic advice from 'Club di Giulietta' (Juliet's Club). Italy is known for romance, and that's exactly what Ryan has planned for you both.

Cian: Vive la France! Cian would take you on a quiet, unexpected tour of the castles in France, visiting all of the gardens at everyone, and taking in the peaceful settings of the countryside together. On your way home, you'll stop along the southern coast of France, and take advantage of the beaches while you're there.

Brendan: Since you'd been longing to visit Athens, Brendan organized a trip for you both to Greece for a week. You've always had an interest in Greek mythology, and Brendan loves eating Greek food, so he figured this was the perfect opportunity for you both to enjoy some things that you love, and spend time together. You would be taking a Mediterranean cruise together, docking in Greece before your week together, and neither of you could wait.

Josh: Los Angeles was somewhere that you and Josh had been longing to visit for quite a while now, and you both were finally able to. He whisked you off on a plane, completely spur-of-the-moment for you, and you both were in L.A. within hours. When you arrived, Josh was excited to see all the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but he was completely over that excitement when he saw all the street performers in costume - some dressed as superheroes. When he wasn't fangirling, you two went for romantic bike rides around Santa Monica Pier and enjoyed ice cream while you watched the Californian sunset.