Chapter 3

(Eren's POV)

I woke up feeling like absolute shit, my head pounded to the beat of my heart, as I struggled to squint my eyes open, O could feel weights on both my wrist and ankles, I soon came to realize they're not weights. Peering my eyes open, I was strapped down to a metal table, I look around hazily as pulled at them.

Think Eren...you we're drugged..you can't do this. I sigh as I lay my head back down. "Done already?" A voice asks. I look over to see a short, raven haired man glaring down at me. 'Was he there the whole time?'

Refusing to even look his way, I distract myself with tugging at the leather straps. I hear him scoff, his footsteps soon get closer. "You know, if you keep acting this way, you'll suffer way more than you have to" he warns. I roll my eyes and keep tugging, the sound echoing through the room. He clicks his tongue in annoyance, "fine then".

He walks over to another table, and lays out a mat. I hear clinking of metal, but can't imagine what he was going to do to me. He lifted one tool, testing its weigh. 'Could he really torture me to death?'. I grew scared of the thought, I hated to admit, but I was terrified.

The door brusts open with a loud slam, it's hinges rattling out quite loudly. "Hey Levi" she sing songs, as she depends the small stack of stairs. "Just get this test done, so i can go back up deck" he says with a cold expression. "Ok, ok..- hi there..-" she breaks off with an 'Uhh'. I had forgotten they didn't know my name, but that can remain a mystery.

"Hmm, I need a tooth and a blood sample" she says to Levi. He nods and goes back to the table with the tools. A concern look falls upon my face, she chuckles maniacally. "Don't be to scared, you should still be numb enough for this". I could feel my hands start sweating, as my eyes dart around, growing in to a panic.

Levi hands her a pair of pliers, "Alrighty, open up". I quickly shake my head, keeping my mouth tightly shut. "Levi a little help?"

I felt Levi's hand move towards my jaw, prying it open forcefully as his other held my face from moving, I could feel him set some type of contraption in my mouth, twisting a small knob on the side, making my mouth wider. I heard a click, as he let go, I thrash around, but the restraints keep me down. Hange comes closer to me with the pliers, I shut my eyes and ball up my fists, trying not to feel pain.

I could feel tears welling up as they land on Levi, his eyes...were bright red? as if hell rested in his eye's. He realizes I'm staring and blinks a few times, making the redness go away. 'Is he..-' my thoughts break as hange pulls out one of my teeth. My breath comes out in shaky sobs, as my tongue explored the jagged area.

Levi takes off the contraption, as I turn my head to the side and spit out blood, coughing a few times. Hange moves over to some where else, while I keep spitting up blood. Needle in hand, I feel her turn my head back in place, making me look forward.

"I only need a little blood, then I'm done" she says, waving around an empty syringe. I gulp, tasting only iron. She takes a blood sample, which wasn't as bad as i thought, it hurt a lot less than the tooth. Levi takes the straps off, replacing them with transportable chains. I sit up, feeling instantly dizzy and ready to pass out.

"Want me to go chain him up?" Hange asks "No, I'll do it. I'll take him to my quarters" he says. She nods. Levi helps me down, but shoves me in front of him, almost making me fall. "Walk" he says sternly. 'I am!'

We finally make it to his quarters as he chains me in a corner. "You really planning in not talking?" He asks. I turn away. In a swift move he grabs a hold of my chin, making me look up at him, I flinch, the pain flaring up from my missing tooth.

"How much did you see?"