Chapter 4

(Eren's POV)

I was thinking on what to say, or most likely on not what to say. if I talk, that would mean I would break, and hell no that's happening. I keep an expressionless face, only to make captain short stack madder.

He let go of my face and went back to sitting on the bed and glaring at me. I glared back though, which seemed to tick him off. "you need to be more..-" he broke off as if searching the right word. "diciplined" he finally said.

I gulped. what did he mean by that? I know he can kill me, but the real question is...how?
Levi gets up and heads over to a closet that's near the bathroom door, I presume. He pulls some things out, and I can hear rattling. 'chains?' I thought.

He comes back, while kicking a box, until it slides under the bed, then walks up to me with a whip in his right hand. about 4ft in length and little rods at the end of it. I look up at him with worried eye's. "Like I said, you need to be more diciplined" he says as he bends down and pulls me out of the corner of the wall, of course he couldn't pull me far, since I was chained to the wall.

"turn around" he says. Ok, i admit it, I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid. I defy what he tells me to do, which seems to make him angrier. He lifts me up and pushes me against the wall. While whispering in my ear "your just pushing your luck, brat"

After about 30 slashes with the damn whip, my legs give out as I crumple to the ground. "have you learned your lesson yet?" captain short stack asks. I want to nod, just for him to leave me alone, but my body shakes to much to do anything physical.

He yanks my hair back, and whispers in to my ear "I'll give you another fifty if you don't answer now" he warns. My body shakes uncuntrollably, as my eyes well up with tears. Finally I shake my head.

He steps back and turns me around, pressing my back to he wall, i hold back a cry of pain. "good, we're making progress" he says and let's go of me. I crumple to the ground, letting my legs slide down first, the the rest of my body.

I wasn't going to see my friends again, my parents, nobody. I look up to the window that was barbed up with boards, but I could fairly see the stars and moon through the cracks. I begged for my pod to find me soon, I so longley wanted to see my family again, but I knew that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

By now, captain short stack was sleeping, i couldn't, obviously.
I shifted around, and pulled on my chains, that were actually, now tha I noticed, really long. I probably made alot of noise, because in a matter rof seconds captain short stack was awake and scolding from making noise.

"the captain" gets up and stars taking off the chains attached o the wall and wraps them around my ankles tightly, making me wince, he also ties the chains on my hands and wraps them tightly behind my back. "what the hell us wong wi..-" I get cut off by levi gagging me with a rag. He lays me on the ground in the middle of the room as he goes back to bed.

"thanks alot captain short stack" I thought sarcastically

(yes, I know it's short and sorry I haven't updated and fucking long time, I've been busy ok, but here's this chapter, hope you enjoy :3)