Chapter 15

(Since most of you chose you wanted all, that's what I'm gonna do, but it will be separated in to multiple chapters)

~Armin

I was cleaning the deck, when a loud clang of the cannon made me jump. I ran over and saw mer-people pulling at the cannons and throwing them in the water. They looked up at me and I shrank back, almost yelling out, one crawled far enough and caught my foot.

I fell to the ground and tried to get out of his grip. "Help!" I yelled, soon as I was about to fall in the water, a few crew members, including the captain, ran over to me and pulled me up.

I scrambled to my feet and ran out to the deck again, as I did, more mer-people were climbing the ship. I knew capturing eren was a terrible idea from the start, karma was finally caching up.

At one point I thought I saw mikasa's somewhere, some how I felt connected to her, but I wasn't sure yet. The crew was soon in all directions, fighting, yelling, the whole ordeal.

I backed up, so much, that I didn't hear the captains warning before wet, scaly arms wrapped around and pulled me overboard, ni fell down in the water, as two mer-people held my arms and tied them behind me.

I needed air, I couldn't breathe and I began to struggle, looking up. One of them came up to me, it was mikasa, she held my face in hers and turned my head to the side, she hit my neck, as I gasped. I breathed normally.

I looked at her worried and concentrated on breathing. They swam along with me and took me to some kind of palace, I looked over last mikasa, confused in why they wanted me.

Mikasa only gave me a sympathetic look and swam in the palace, the mer-people holding my arms followed her, and pretty soon we were in cavern like place, a dungeon of some sort.

They placed me inside and mikasa locked the door. I didn't know how to talk underwater but I believe you could.

"Don't try to talk, speak through mind, it'll help since your not a full mer-man" she explained in my head. It don't seem possible, but then again, I was captured by a bunch of mermaids.

I nodded and she left, hesitantly. I slumped against the wall, trying to comprehend what happened. I hope their going to find me.

I hoped