Chapter 24

(Levi's POV)

"Confined? That little, I'm going to kill him!" I yell angrily, punching the dungeon bars. The demon child stares blankly at me. "Can't, at the full moon tonight as soon as your uncle kills and drinks that hybrids blood and swallows his soul, he'll become the uptime ruler of heaven and hell. Nobody will be able to defeat him" he explains. He was right. Eren has both demon and Angel blood coursing through his veins. They banished him as soon as they find out his deceased mother was a demon who abondoned her hybrid son. Eren grew up with mermaids at the age of three, until I found him that is. Now he's turning in to a demon because of my stupid uncle!

"Then let me out! I can stop him!" I yell. "No..because then you'll have to kill your own mate" he says. "Not necessarily" he raised an eyebrow at me questioningly. "Oh?" He asks. "I have a plan, besides why do you care if I kill my mate or not? Doesn't my uncle hurt you?" I ask "yes, but at least it's better than serving someone who lost the only person they had left" "I'm going to loose him either way if you don't let me out" I plead. "Now please..." He sighs a bit, unlocking the gate. I smiled and ran out of the dungeon as quickly as i could.

~Meanwhile~ (3rd POV)

As Eren laid on a platform, both his feet and arms chained to the walls, he blinked awake, a black form towering over him. Frighten he tried to quickly move away, only to be stopped by the chains around his wrists and ankles. "L..let me go, please!" He pleaded, struggling against the chains. "Not quite yet..just wait a bit more" The figure quickly came in to view as the rays of the moon covered his features. He's seen this man before. In his hands he held a knife, it glistened as the moon light hit it just right. I'm alone..Wheres Levi? He couldn't have just...no he's not that person anymore! Please Levi! Save me!

A sudden slam of the doors makes both Kenny and Eren jump, their eyes landing on the out of breath Levi. Levi suddenly jumped on kenny, trying to disable him. "Levi!" Eren yelled, as he noticed kenny gaining an advantage as he threw Levi on the ground. Eren groaned and struggled harder against his binds. "Its to late Levi!" Kenny yelled, running towards Eren as he held up the knife. Eren shut his eyes tightly, awaiting the pain.

But it never happened..

It shouldn't have happened

Why did he do it?

Why....

Squinting his eyes open, Eren felt small droplets of blood splatter on him, as Levi now holding a bloody knife stabbed his uncle, over and over again, until you could hardly tell the difference between sliced meat and him. His breath came out in pants, as he caught his breath and dropped the knife on the ground. "Levi?" Eren's voice came out as a mere whisper, but it was loud enough for Levi to hear it.

Levi turned his attention to Eren, as he broke the chains off his mate. Eren immediately jumped up and hugged the shorter male close, feeling hot tears escape his eyes, leaving a trail down his cheeks. The older male smiled and wiped Eren's eyes. "Don't cry..were both ok now" Levi said in a gentle voice, caressing Eren's cheek lightly. Eren nodded and suddenly, without even thinking twice about it..Kissed levi.

The kiss was passionate yet slow, Levi pulled him closer, showing his dominant side as he cupped here's face. Pulling a part, they both joined forehead, smiling at each other as they both knew.

Hell was about to get a whole lot gayer.

(I kinda want to make this the end and have a sort of sequel to this book, where its kind of like short stories on how they both run hell, it'll stay in this book though. What do you guys think, go ahead and give me feedback ^.^ I know I've been a bitch about updating, but to try and make it up to you guys I'm a add a smut scene after this message, Thank you so much for reading this crappy ass book, I love you all (・∀・)now without any more delay, The gay is about to come ~<- see what I did there XD haha I'm FUNNY)

(Levis POV)

"Are you nervous?" I asked, as i slowly unbutton his shirt. "Me? Pft..no? Maybe? Ok just a little, but I want this" Eren pouted in defeat. I chuckled at his cuteness. "You're adorable" i gently pushed Eren back on the bed, crawling on top of him. Despite being half the height Eren was, I knew how to push the younger ones buttons. I licked Eren's neck, feeling the young one shiver under my touch, as i felt Eren undo his belt, as well pulling his pants down mid way. "Excited aren't we?" I asked, undressing Eren comepletly and taking off his pants. He giggled a bit and covered his mouth, his face turning a bright shade of pink. I pulled his hands away and connected his lips with him, our kiss was passionate, slow and romantic. Moving my tongue I shoved it inside erens mouth, gaining a small moan from him. Oh how I loved it when he moaned like that. Roaming erens mouth I grind my exposes self against him. We both moan as the kiss breaks, Eren panting slightly as his cheeks were still a bright shade of pink. Backing up, I lean down. "Lay back and relax for now, I'll make sure to prepare you well enough" I smirked, Eren covered his face in embarrassment as he layed down on his back. Looking at his member, it was semi erected, grabbing a hold it I lick the tip. "Mh.." Wanting more I take his memver in my mouth fully, bobbing my head up and down. "Ah~...l..levi...mhh.." I hummed in response, as I swirled my tongue around his member. "I..I'm..c..coming!" Eren yelled, with anothee bob of my head he spilled his cum inside my mouth. Swlloing every last bit I smirk. "You taste good~"
Spitting a bit in my hand I push erens legs up. His half opened eyes showed how much pleasure he was already feeling. As I put one finger inside, his breath hitched. "Just relax" I repeat, and slowly add another finger in. He winces. "S..slower" I do as he says, letting him get used to two fingers before adding a third. He was a moaning mess. Pulling my fingers out I alined myself at his entrance. "Levi?" He asked in between breaths. I slowly put the tip in, he gasped and clenched the sheets under him. "Its ok" I soothe an slowly slide my member inside of him, waiting a bit for him to adjust before I start thrusting. "Ah.." After a few more thrusts he comepletly succumbs to pleasure. I keep going at a fast pace, as my thrusts start to get sloppy. "E..Eren" I groan, feeling myself growing close. "m..me t..too" he stuttered out. With one last thrust I cum inside of him, as he joins me, shitting it on to his chest. Catching my breath I pull out of him, laying down beside him as I wrap my arms around him. "that felt good" he panted. "Heh..yeah" I close my eyes, feeling myself grow tired by the minute. "Good night Eren.."

"Good night Levi"

{End of Season 1}