4

GOLD
-
4: POLAROID

Aurora's first day was busy and horrible to say at least, nothing like she expected, the halls of Hogwarts were filled wall to wall, with first and second year students that really pissed her off, although she spotted Harry and Ron standing on the edge of a pillar laughing their heads off at the panicked students. This made her scowl at the boys. Aurora had stopped in the middle of the bustling students, her mistake because in the end a student ran into her making her books spill all over the tiled floor.

A small huff left aurora's mouth angered that she had now lost all of her neatly placed notes.

"History of Magic is upstairs, ladies, not down." Professor Mcgonagall spoke, worry drifting from her to the students. "Mr. Davis, Mr. Davis, that is the girls' lavatory." She grumbled pulling a blonde boy by his collar.

Aurora had gathered her books, holding them to her chest like her life depended on it, she shoved her way through students pushing some to the ground.

"Who knew Davids could be so feisty," A husky voice shouted, drowning the other voices around them.

"Shove off Malfoy," Aurora said flipping him off. Making his group of gits laugh at his failed attempt of getting with the girl.

"Potter. Davids,"

"Oh, this can't be good." Harry said getting down and making his way towards Aurora who had now turned round to face the professor.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we?"

"I had a free period
this morning, Professor." Harry said.

"So I noticed. What about you miss Davids."

"I was going to the library to study on my free period, I was going to get potter but I got hassled by Malfoy," Aurora said grumbling the last part.

"I would think you would want to fill both of your free period with Potions. Or is it no longer your ambition
to become an Auror? Potter?" Mcgonagall asked.

"Well, it was, but I was told to have to get an Outstanding in my O.W.L." Aurora said, sighing.

"So you did Aurora and same with you Harry, when Professor Snape was teaching Potions. However, Professor Slughorn's perfectly happy
to accept N.E.W.T. students
with 'Exceeds Expectations'." The Professor said making a hurtful noise with the piece of paper that was being fidgeted between her hands.

"Brilliant, um... Well, We'll head there straight away." Harry mumbled not pleased by his new class.

"Oh, good, good. Oh and Potter, take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there." Mcgonagall said, her words making Aurora turn her head to see Ron happily laughing at students trying to pass each other only to bump into more people.

Aurora sighed going over and pulling Ron down from his perch. Causing protest between the pair. Aurora filled him in with all the details Mcgonagall gave them.

"I don't want to take Potions. There's Quidditch trials coming up, I need to practice." Ron sneered, the trios footsteps were the only thing to be heard as they made their way down the old echoed hallway.