20

GOLD-20: GHOST

GOLD
-
20: GHOST

"Well, I am supposed to kill him, before he finds me, then." Harry said stumbling out of the room, Aurora brushing her fingers through her knotted hair, wincing every time her nails got caught. Hermione sighed as she grabbed her bag, pulling the distracted blonde behind her. The four teenagers stopping upon a rock. Griphook standing beside Aurora.

"You're sure that's hers?" Aurora asked as her eyes squinted to see Hermione holding a hair from Bellatrix. 

"Positive." The bushy haired girl said gulping as she dropped it into her polyjuice potion.

Aurora looked at Hermione as the girl hesitantly drunk the potion. Her body morphing in front of their eyes.

"Well?" Hermione said holding up her arms, the fabric of the dress too long for her arms. Her once bushy hair now laid curly upon her shoulders, much more deflated. "How do I look?"

"Hideous." Aurora muttered as she held a hand to her mouth stopping the giggles trying to escape her mouth.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold. Alright, Griphook?" Harry said sternly, pointing to the sword for everyone's gazes to land on.

"We're relying on you, Griphook." Aurora said her eyes pleading as Ron looked between the two, sensing some sort of uncomfortable tension.

"If you get us past the guards into the vault." Harry started as he looked at each of his friends carefully, "The sword's yours."

Harry handed the invisibility cloak over to Aurora as they apparated to Gringotts they landed outside with a loud thud although the place was deserted, aurora's heart plummeted as she saw no one around. Harry hung behind her as the huddled along with Griphook the cloak draped around him as the disguised Hermione and Ron stumbled into the Bank.

Harry and Aurora walked steadily behind the two as Hermione approached the head Goblin.

"Madam Lestrange."

"Good morning." Hermione said smiling, realizing she wasn't herself anymore wiping the smile off of her face.

"Good morning?" Aurora whispered, her voice careful as she heard Ron grunt in displeasure beside her.

"You're Bellatrix Lestrange,
not a school girl!" Ron sneered as Harry quickly whispered go him

"Hey! Easy!"