6

GOLD
-
6: FRICTION

"What do you suppose Dean sees in her-- Ginny?And what does she see in him? Dean--" Harry questioned Ron while the two lay awake, their minds racing.

"He's brilliant."

"You called him slick git
not five hours ago." Harry pointed out, making Ron's eyebrows furrow.

"Yeah, well, he was running
his hands all over my sister,
wasn't he? Something snaps. You've got to hate him, you know?" Ron said his eyes locking with the roof of his four post bed.
"Old principle. I suppose. So what do you think he sees in her?" He continued.

"I don't know. She's smart,
funny, attractive--" Harry said his words getting lost within his mind.

"Attractive?" Ron questioned, making his best friend blush.

"You know, she's got nice skin." Harry said making himself mentally face palm for his stupidness.

"Skin? You're saying Dean's
dating my sister because of her skin?" Ron asked turning to look at Harry with bewilderment.

"For blood, I mean.
I'm just--I'm just saying
it could be a contributing factor." Harry sighed, turning away from his best friends hardening gaze.

"Hermione's got nice skin.
When you say it, as skin goes, I mean. I've never really thought about it.
But I suppose, yeah." Ron said his eyes glazing over with daydreams.

"Very nice." Harry spoke his voice uneasy.

"I think I'll be going to sleep now." Ron said turning over to face his towering wardrobe, away from his friend.

"Right." Harry said getting up from his bed. He made his way to his trunk changing into a nice white dress shirt, as well as having some nice black chinos. His mind drifted to Aurora, his heart really hurt, he misses his best friend and it was all because of his stupid mouth, he let out a sigh making his way into the common room. Harry's eyes were situated with ground. All of a sudden a pair of arms were around his waist.

"Merlin, Harry I'm so so sorry, I don't know what came across me, I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you." Aurora sobbed, her watering eyes looking up into his deep green ones.

Harry could only smile, bringing his chin to the top of her head, his eyes closed at the happy feeling placed within his stomach, his arms made their way around her petit body. He gently placed a kiss to the top of her forehead, making Aurora's grip tighten softly as if she never wanted to let go. The two embraced in silence.

"I'm the one who should be sorry Aurora, it was my stupid big mouth that got you all upset."

Aurora sniffed, wiping her nose with the back of her jumper's sleeve. Harry wiped the tears from around her eyes, taking some of the fallen makeup with it.

"Anyway, We have slug club to attend too, miss Davids." Harry said holding his arm out for Aurora, she let out a small giggle before taking off her jersey to reveal a lilac dress, that situated just above her knee.