Preview

" Here take it " I looked up through my watery red eyes and gasped , there was stack of bills in his hands. Jesus that must be about 3,000 right there. The exact amount you need a little voice in my head whispered.

" No I can't take that" I croaked out , my thoart sore from crying, I pushed his hand away .Leo sucked his teeth.

" For once in ya life will you stop being stubborn  and please take this ? " I began shaking my head again nearly giving myself whiplash.

I felt Leo grab my chin making me look up at him from my position on the bed.

"Look around you " I did as I was told looking around us at the loose money bills on the bed , there was so much of it , it covered the whole bed and fell on too floor

" Now do you really think, 3,000 is gonna hurt me ma " I licked my lips in defeat , looking away " No daddy "

He smirked that smirk that cause my heart to beat faster.

" Now then take this shit and go help your mom " he paused sighing sadly.

"Let me do something right for once"

I couldn't help it after hearing those words my heart filled with so much joy , I wrapped my arms him still wearing his over sized sweater , pulling his head down I gave him a kiss filled with my happiness and gratitude .

He growled pulling me down on to the bed with money spread onto it his hands slipping up my naked thighs .I gasped as spreading them for him.

" Now ... Who's your daddy ?"
...................,
Preview of my new book , vote and comment if you liked it !!!!!!