Chapter 14

...........................

Leo Pov

" So let me get this straight ... Your cousin wants to come here ?" Ethan mused and Leo hummed.

" Yep that's right " I smiled wide " when I went to drop off- I mean visit him yesterday !" I caught myself as Ethan gave me a disproving look.

" Well anyways I was telling him all about how awesome it is here and he decided he wanted to come here himself" I shurged

I nodded along to myself, yea that sounded convincing . I smiled at him as we countined walking through the  crowded hallways trying to get to out midday class,lukily it was our last class on wesndays and we had the afternnoon to relax and do whatever.

Ethan yawned as we found our seats in the corner as usaul " So yea I'll bring him up this weekend since we both have no classes and we can show him around campus and all that shit, sounds good ?" I peeked at him out the corner of my eye and he hummed pulling out his notebook as we began taking notes.

..............................................

Ethan Pov

I yawned again for like the 100th time as me and Leo made it back to the room " Hey babe you ok, why are you so tired ? Last I checked you went to bed at an early time last night " He chuckles as he grabs my neck pulling me protectiavlly under his arm as I had almost run into someone because my eyes were half closed.

I grumbled " I'm fine just couldn't sleep the whole night " Well that wasn't  a part lie, truth be told I was actully kindaaaa missin Leo and more or less worrided about him he didn't come home till atleast 3 am that's for sure.

As soon as he got in the door his head hit the pillow and then it was lights out for me ...........that was weird almsot like I couldn't sleep without him.

" So what do you wanna do when we get back to the door ?" I asked since we were nearly half way thier and I don't need him being restlesss, it's just more annoyance for me. " Well I could think of couple things "Leo said wiggling his eyebrows suggestivly his hand gripped my hip and I rolled my eyes.

" So is that a yes or no ?....." He trailed of and I turned to him as we finally got to the elavatoar of our building " It's  a shut the fuck up before I punch you in the face " I answered sweetly before skipping into the moving machine as he scurried in after me.

" Damn baby fiesty today I see " He snickered " Ok well then it seems that we have nothing else to do let's study for that upcoming math test we have " The door dings before sliding open and I walk out only to run smack dab into a chest.

"oofm ! " I fall back only to be caught around the waist by a boy way taller then me. I stumbled back, just as Leo came of the elevator in an instant his lazy smile turned into a serious line.

" Um who are you ?" I questioned the boy, he had a devious smirk on his dark face that honestly made me uneven and nervous.

" Ethan baby go into the door and wait for me " Leo said , the two completely ignoring my question as if I wasn't there. I huffed, not liking being ignored.

" But Le0-ump!" I was quickly cut off by a pair of strong arms pulling me forward as a pair a lips fell on my mine and I had no choice but to let Leo's tongue completely dominate mine in his surprise kiss, I felt my knees go weak as I gripped onto his shirt kissing back.

(Gif)

The kiss ended all to quickly and by the time we both pulled back we were both breathing hard.

" Please just go wait in the room for me ma ? I'll only take a second , this guy's here for me okay ?" He asked me so softly, he kinda sounded slightly worried.

" Okay well hurry back .... remember we need to study " He gives me a lazy grin that has my heart beating faster for some reason.

" I'll be right back no worries Ma " he pushes gently toward our dorm door and pouted relenting and opening the door. I feel that guy's eyes on my back almost making me shiver but  I held it in.

I don't know what's worse the fact that he staring  so hard or the fact that he hadn't said a word this whole time.

Closing the door behind me a deep sigh came from me as my body flopped onto the my  sheets my thoughts drifted as my eyes closed.

Who was that guy ? And what was they what was that surprise kiss for. I feel my self blush but I just close my eyes as they began to get heavy and I adjust my body for my long awaited nap stripping my shirt off and getting half way under the covers. I yawn running my eyes finally letting sleep take over.

Be safe Leo

Be safe Leo ..... I'll be waiting for you.