Chapter 7

In the car ^

" So you want to tell me what's wrong " Leo looked at me munching on a fry as he looked at me his brown eyes completely on me.

I glared into my lap, how the hell is he reading my emotions so easily.

" Nothing's wrong , why are we even sitting here ?" I reached into the bag pulling out a fry.

" Whats ever wrong with you, you can tell me " he stated looking directly at me, it's like he could see right threw me his eyes devoid of all playfulness were now full of determination.

My hand tightened in a fist as I continue to glared into my lap,I tried so so hard not to let the tears fall.

I rolled my eyes in anger accidentally letting a tear fall. I can't believe I'm crying over him.
"Ethan-"

" Why the fuck do you care so much! ? I've been nothing but mean to you ! So why do you care." My voice started off angry but ended in broken sobs.

Leo placed the food in the back, effectively reaching over he pulled me into his lap, he didn't say anything just held me.

I furiously wiped at my face
" No ones ever cared about me before, so why do you ?" I asked sniffling quietly, my small frame easily fit into lap as he pulled me closer.

" To be honest I don't know what it is about you, I just know your special so that means your gonna be mine ." My eyes flickered to his as he starred down at me " Leo I don't know if I can- "

" Shhh Ethan." he whispered as his lips slowly descended on to mine. The kiss was sweet as I let my eyes close just feeling Leo.

He suddenly squeezed my thigh causing me gasp, he took this moment to plunge is hot tongue into my mouth causing me to wrap my arms around his neck as he completely took control.

When we finally pulled away we were both breathless.It was all silent as I laid my head on his chest listening to his calming breathing.

" I still hate you ya know." I grumble cuddling to his side as he started the car for the short drive back to campus.

Leo chuckled " I'm never gonna give up on you ma."
...........................
-Next day -

" You alright there ma?" Leo question walking beside me as he led me to my first class of college.

I took a sorta calming breath but it didn't really help " Y-Yeah I'm alright j-just a little n-nervous " I stuttered.

Leo chuckled grabbing my hand " Don't worry daddy's here and I'll be with you the whole day " he cooed

I rolled my eyes snatching my hand away " Don't touch me and me and you aren't  daddy , I just called you that to get food " I smiled innocently  at his bewildered expression before skipping ahead.

I heard him grumble something about 'being daddy soon' but I choose to ignore him.

Walking through the crowded hallways were annoying and felt strangely like high school with every one trying to get to class on time.

I looked out the corner of my eyes to see Leo dapping boys and avoiding others.

Hmm weird ,well whatever.

" Leo come on !"'I shouted before walking into to huge class, well here goes nothing.

" Coming ma !" Leo grinned next to me as he put a hand to my back guiding me to the back of the class.

I felt my skin heat up from his touch but I just ignored it  feeling nervous as the we say down, I looked on the Board already confused ugh.

" No need to be nervous ma I got you" he laughed lightly while I just glared  at the ground how did he know.

" Call me ma one more time and I'll cut your dick off "
.......................
😂😂😂I love Ethan, this chapter is dedicated to @98imaurq909096 cause she's cute and sweet , thanks for your support 💖😌