Chapter 3

*Ethan's mom and aunt on the top (fun fact I'm a twin to !)
YAY THANKS FOR 100 followers !!!!!
.....................
Ethan pov

" Alright Ethan I'll go grab your bags from the car and you find your dorm " Auntie smiled brightly hm guess she was happy I was finally starting my college life.

" Ohhh I'm so happy !" Yup thought so.

" Are you sure you can handle the bags by yourself ?" I asked a little unsure about walking by myself on the campus.

" Oh Ethan you'll be fine just follow the counselor's instructions " she pointed at the paper in my hand which was the directions to my dorm.

I sighed looking down at the paper in defeat " Fineeeee" I dragged out.

" Great call me when you find the room and I'll bring your stuff up " she gave another bright smile before turning away abs walking out the main building back to the car.

A gave another deep breath trying to ease me nervous as I began walking. The counselor explained that everyone on campus had a room mate, so that would mean I had one too

Glancing down at the paper I stopped once I was outside it said : Their were 3 main buildings on campus A B and C their are 3 floors in every building with rooms leading up to 100 your room is 100.

Alright well that's easy enough i thought looking up at the building in front of me to see that I was at building A. I took a deep breath before breaking out in to a full speed run trying to make it to my building as fast as possible.

I quickly dodged people who were walking in font of me, they gave me weird looks but I didn't care. I kept running till I got to my building.

I nearly passed out as building C came up Jesus who knew it was this far from the main office.

I pushed open the glass doors , rubbing my arms through my sweat shirt as the air conditioner blasted through the building , damn it's not even that cold outside I think pissed.

I look around at the spacious lobby surprisedly empty. It had to couches faced toward each other along with a small brown coffee table in between.

Looking over I see a see evaluator oh thank god I won't have to walk up 3 flights of Stairs. Walking over I push for floor 3.

The evaluator dings before the door slides open to reveal the faces of a black boy who's eyes were glued to his phone before he finally looked up. Giving me this wide eyed as if he couldn't believe I was standing their.

I glared right back asking "Can I help you ?!" He snorted stepping aside but not before bumping shoulders with mine. I rolled my eyes stepping into the red carpeted elevator with mirrors on the right and left walls. How weird.

I felt the room began to move before DING  sounded. Finally I'm tired as hell and I wanted to lay down , but as soon as I stepped in to the hallway I felt the familiar jitters of meeting my room mate.

He's already been here for a month, he probably won't be very welcoming to a random boy knocking on his door saying he's his  new room mate.

I sighed looking up into the white hallways with blue doors each with a number on them, silently I began counting.

90 , 91, 92....... I'm at the end of of the hallway looking at the last number 100 , it was then I noticed the loud rap music coming from the door, leaning in closer I noticed it was a song I like ' Drank in my cup ' by Kiko Bangz.
( A/n my old time favorite lol)

I took a deep breath, Alright Ethan here goes nothing I think before I raised my first knocking loudly 3 times.

The music was turned down slightly and I waited a couple seconds before suddenly the blue door with the gold 100 was thrown open.

I stood their gapping like a fish as the guy from before now shirtless glared down at me with irritation before realization came over his smooth brown skin. He smirked down at me.

"What can I help you with Ma ?"

....................
(A/n) I'm nervous about the ending it could have been better 'sweats nervously ' 😖

Hope you like tho vote and comment