Chapter 2

* Leo King at the top ain't he sexy I'm sure Ethan will think so ;)  
.....,.,,,,,
Ethan pov

" So exited for your first day !?" My aunt's cheerful voice broke the car's silence as we finally after a 5 hour drive arrived in the school parking lot.

I sighed looking at the school's sign that read Orange Coast College or OCC for short " I guess " we stepped out the car and I ducked my head under my black sweat-shirt noticing students passed me laughing and chatting it up like they were having the time of their lives.

Oh god I mentally groan this is gonna be just like high school only more home-work and you don't have to ask to go the bathroom .

" Come on Sweetie this way !" My aunt's overly excited voice broke through my thoughts as she grabbed my arms dragging me away from the school's square and to I assume the counselor's office to get my schedule set up.
................
We waited outside the door of the office for what seemed like twenty minutes. I sighed irritably checking my phone for the time as my knee bounced uncontrollably.

I glanced over at my aunt to see a worried look on her face "Sorry you have to wait here with me auntie " I frowned I wish I could do this on my own but I can't sadly I need help.

She grinned turning her body towards me  " Don't pout Ethan, it's totally fine " She glanced down at her watch " I just hope will have enough time to get your stuff from the car to dorm rooms".

I nodded along looking up at the wooden door with a glass frosted window that read counselor's office . My ears perked up as the talking inside gradually got louder almost borderline shouting until the door suddenly swung open reviling the most sexist boy I had ever saw.

For the first time in a long while I felt my heart jump. He glared down at me noticing my gapping stare before his face morphed into a beautiful smirk. I quickly caught myself blushing I turned my head towards the floor glaring down at it.

He bit his lip still holding the smirk before sprinting down the hallway. " I swear these kids never listen " I looked up from my spot on the floor the see a unattractive middle age guy leaning outside the door.

He looked at us smiling apologetically " Sorry about that you two can come in " he motioned us in and I quickly stood up walking towards the door " Oh it was no problem " My all too cheerful aunt replied making me roll my eyes , hell yea it was a problem , had my fat ass sitting out there for -

"Ah you must be one of our new incoming students , what's your name ? " he smiled disrupting me from my thoughts , I grumbled out "It's Ethan .. Ethan Ross "

He seemed to force a smile "Well Ethan have a seat we have a lot to talk about".

He rolled his fat self around the room as I fought an eye roll sitting down in the next available seat across from my aunt.

I watched as he pulled out pamphlets and a big book , turn I around he rolled back to the desk.

I looked at the paper with distaste as he spoke " Lucklily school as only been in session a couple of weeks so if you join a class or club now it wouldn't be too late " I absentmindedly nodded along.

"Now I already heard from you aunt that your not really interested in anything and that's okay ! " he rushed to say and I leaned back cause his breath was hot as hell.

" So as off now I decided to put you in classes that are designed just like high school classes so you can get the hang of college, then next semester if you find something you like I can put you in those classes" he paused seeing if I was paying attention.

" Sound good ? " I see my aunt grin out the corner of my eye as she gave me a thumbs up.

I sighed wanting to get this over with " Sure sounds good "
..................,
A/n sorry it took me forever to update ugh :( but good news chapter 3 already in progress :)

Vote and comment