Chapter 4

Glass elevator at the top and dorm room Comment comment comment
....................
Ethan pov

I blushed furiously as I glared at him " My names Ethan not 'ma'" I gritted out " And I'm your new roommate "

The guy chuckled holding his hands up in defense  " Damn chill ma you didn't have to go off on me ".

"Grrrr " I growled is this guy stupid or something " I just told your dumb ass what my name was , use it right  " I took a step closer my hands balled in fists.

The guy smirked raising his hand he brought a blunt up to his mouth breathing in deep , I gasped taking a step back as to avoid the smoke he blowed out into the door frame.

" Are you seriously smoking marijuana !? " He leaned causally against the door frame his naked chest flexing slightly and I looked away hoping he didn't notice.

" If you don't put that out right now I'm going to ....." I trailed off as he chuckled deeply his brown eyes flashed dangerously, as he stepped closer.

He slammed his hand against the wall next to my head completely cutting off my train of thought.

" Listen ma you cute and all but I ain't gonna let your little ass go if you gonna do something stupid like that " he was leaned down a breathes away from lips.

My heart rate increased as he leaned even closer his dark brown eyes bore into my light ones " Now what's it's gonna be ma ?"

I licked my lips nervous of his close proximity finally I looked away " I won't tell ....... Now move I have to call my aunt and tell what room I'm in " I put my hands on his chest pushing him away.

I brought out my iPhone 6 dialing my aunt phone number.

RING RING

" Hey honey did you find the room " I rambled off the room and building number my heart still racing from my encounter.

I hung the phone sighing loudly I turned back around to a still shirt less guy who stared at me curiously.

" Um I need your help getting my bags from down stairs " I rubbed my arms nervously certain he would reject to helping me.

" The names Leo King but you can just call me daddy " he smirked waking back into the dorm leaving me as my jaw fell open.
...............................
" Hey auntie thanks for getting my bags " I greeted my aunt a strained smile on my face as I exited the elevator next to Leo the asshole into the lobby.

" Oh sure thing honey " my aunt grinned her eyes sliding over to Leo who smiled back , he reached his hand out " Hello ma'am I'm Leo and Ethan's new roommate " he said with out missing a beat like he didn't just trapped me hallway upstairs a minute ago .

" Oh it's so nice to meet you ! I'm Ethan's  aunt " she squealed bypassing his hand and giving him a death hug instead , I couldn't help but smirk a little bit as he was clearly having trouble breathing.

Ha serves him right.

My aunt finally pulled back " I'm so glad Ethan has a friend already !" I fought an eye roll grabbing one of the two suitcases.

"  Hun I have to go " Aunt pulled me in for another hug before turning and looking up  to Leo.

"Now you make sure you take good care of Ethan alright ? I'm counting on you " Leo grinned reaching down to grab the heavy duffel bag and I watched as his muscles flexed.

" Don't worry auntie I'll take good care of him " he turned giving me a sly wink to which I gave him a glare.

My aunt bid her final farewells before hurrying out the doors.

Leo motioned his head toward the elevator grabbing my other suitcase and walking towards the elavotor.

" Come on ma let me show you around " he smirked over his shoulder pushing the button to the elevator before stepping on.

I growled " My name's Ethan dumbass !" I yelled running to catch up with him as the elevator doors started to close.

...............,
This chapter was kinda blah in my opinion but anyway how y'all like Leo :) vote and comment pleaseeeeee