Chapter Four

When Ada got back, five days had passed. One of the scouts had seen him coming, so Legolas and I went to meet him. Only a little over half of the army had survived. We rushed to him, and gave him a huge hug.
         "We missed you Ada!" Said Legolas
         "Where's Nana?" He ignored me. A terrible thought came across my mind, but I dismissed it.
         "Go back to your rooms, I just need to check up on everything here," we nodded and left. Legolas said nothing about Nana, so I was just being superstitious I guess. Ada came back minutes later.
          "I need to tell you two something," we nodded. "The battle was a hard fought one. The majority of the time, we were outnumbered," he stopped, and his eyes got red. Right then I realised that my thought was true. "Your mother, she died," Ada said very slowly. First it was one tear, then many more after that. Ada was more controlled, but he was crying too. He put an arm on each of our shoulders and hugged us.
"She's never coming back? Ever?" I asked. I had never experienced death before, and it was all too much, Legolas felt the same. We cried for a very long time, each time more tears. That day I swore revenge on the orcs, I vowed I would kill their leader, and I would remember the vow my whole life.

Omg I am so sorry that ch was so incredibly short, it was so hard to write, and I didn't know what to write, so yeah. The next chapter is going to be very long, but might take a whole to post. Hope you enjoy!