Goodbye, Gravity Falls

Dipper POV

The summer breeze was blowing as me and Mabel began to tell our goodbye's to all of our friend's and family. The last person I said goodbye to was the beautiful Wendy Corduroys . Even though she did say 'I'm too old for you' that didn't mean I gave up my feelings for her. Wendy looked at me and smiled as she tugged on my hat. "Now don't you go and grow up on me alright?" Wendy said laughing a bit. Her laugh was always music to
my ears. "Haha okay! But you better not find someone else for movie nights!" I said with awkward laugh as I looked at her. God I hated it when I acted weird around her. "I promise I won't." She said softly this time as she lowered herself down and hugged me. WAIT!? WAS I BEING HUGGED BY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD!? My heart was racing, my palms were sweating, and soon my whole face was red. I was speechless, she actually hugged me.. Before she pulled away she said in a whisper, "I'm gonna miss you dork." That's when the bus honk there horn and I jumped from it. "Guess we have to go.. Bye everyone." I said looking at each individual. Soos was in tears, Grunkle Stan was trying to be strong, and as for Wendy well I did see a tear slipped out of her eye. That made me want to cry so hard, as I saw my crush in pain. Me and Mabel grabbed are suitcases and started going in to the bus. That wasn't before I looked at Wendy one more time and said, "I'll miss you and I'll never forget you. "I promise I'll be back." I said as tear's began to go down my cheeks. Wendy nodded and said softly, "I'll be waiting.." That being said me and Mabel got on the bus as we looked at Gravity Falls one last time. Well she was, but I was looking at the beautiful redhead in tears in till I no longer could see her.

AN: Yeah sorry for the grammar mistakes and not actually being good, but if you like it and want me to continue comment below! :3