Dipper

Wendy's POV

I knew that laugh from a mile away. I looked up to see a gorgeous young man. I was so shock to see him and how he looked now.. He looked so hot. WAIT DID I JUST SAY DIPPER WAS HOT? But he is though.. He looked so strong, handsome, and a independent man. Oh god I hope he didn't notice how I looked at him for so long.. I hugged him tightly as I smiled. Oh god I caught a whiff of his scent and smelled amazing. Can I just die in his arms? I knew if I hugged him for too long he would notice so I quickly pulled away. But I really didn't want too..
"So, how's life going?" I said staring into his gorgeous brown eyes. As I waited for his responds. Dipper said with his stunning smile, "I been good but I missed this place and I missed you!" Wait DID HE JUST SAY HE MISSED ME? I felt my heart was racing and my cheeks felt hot. "Well I'm glad you're back  and I missed you too!" I said smiling as I began to stare at him. He was a person you could look at all day and not get tired of him. I started to laugh as all these flashbacks started racing into my head of me and him when we were stupid kids. Who would have thought I would end up falling for him... I finally snapped out of it and said smiling, " Dude, you freakin grew up on me! You're like taller then me, you have scruffs, and you change you're whole style! But the flannel and jeans are great." I said winking and chuckling. Yeah I was flirting I'll admit that. But who can blame you with a gorgeous guy like him."Oh yeah? Well look at you! I remember when you were just a teenager! Now you're a beautiful women." He said smiling. He called me beautiful... "Haha, yeah. I better let you go unpack and catch up with Stan a bit . I'll see you later okay?" I said smiling at him. "Yeah I'll see you later." He replied back as he picked his suitcase off the ground and went into the living room. I watched as he left and how he walked. The way his hips move and everything. I was in love with him. But soon thoughts ran through  my head. What if he has a girlfriend? What if he doesn't like me anymore? Ah, fuck it. I wanted him and no one else. Because I'm a flippin' Corduroy and I get what I want! Because that darling, handsome, and manly Pines is mine.

AN: oh shit Wendy has some feelings for Dipper.. What will happen next? Stay tune for the next chapter! :3