After 6 years.

Dipper and Mabel eventually ended up home in California. Every year they asked there parents if they could go, but ever since Mabel confess all the crazy things about Gravity Falls there parents would always say no. It wasn't until Dipper and Mabel were actually adults now that they could go. Dipper had a car and was planning on going to college soon. He was even thinking about going to some college's in Oregon. But before he did, he would have to visit Gravity Falls. Mabel didn't want to go as she decided to spend in her summer with her friends and her boyfriend in California. But for Dipper he wanted get back to the mysteries, the weirdness, and most of all the beautiful Wendy Corduroy. Today was the day he would get back there to see her. He bought his ticket and got on the plane. It only took about a few hours just to get there. He then caught a ride and got dropped off at the Mystery Shack. He was smiling like a huge dork as he picked up his suitcase from the ground as he spotted a beautiful redhead in the window not paying attention at all and reading her magazine.
He went up to the door and opened it. As the little bell went off announcing that someone was here.

AN: sorry for the bad grammar again! If you want me to continue tell me so!
:3