The Date

Dipper was making sure he looked perfect. He totally took a shower and change into a pair of fresh new clothes. He was more different now from his younger self. As he would never took a shower or change into new clothes. But now he was older, more mature. He also really wanted to impress Wendy. Dipper was wearing a red flannel with a white t-shirt under of course. With dark blue skinny jeans and his light brown boots of course. He made sure nothing was in his teeth and spray a little of Pines axe spray before he left. Stan let him borrow his car, only because Dipper gave him twenty dollars. While Wendy was at her house making sure she looked ready and she had everything. She was wearing blue shorts that really show off her legs and a green shirt that almost looked like her old flannel, but it had no sleeves. With also short black boots and some perfume called Rebel. She had the popcorn on the bed with one can of soda and two straws. She made sure her room actually looked nice and there wasn't anything embarrassing on the ground. While she did that Dipper was driving to her house. He was so nervous he would fuck up and say the wrong words but he knew he needed to tell her tonight. It was now or never. It only took Dipper ten minutes to get there. He parked the car and took the keys out of it. He was up to her door in till he forgot one thing. He ran back and open the driver side door as he reached for a beautiful red rose on the passenger seat. He quickly grabbed it and got out. As he shut the door again, running back to the front door of the Corduroy's. He knocked on the door slowly as he waited for someone to open it. He was expecting Wendy but it turn out worst. It was Manly Dan, Wendy's Father of course. "O-oh Hello sir!" Dipper said slowly holding his hand out for Manly Dan to shake. Once he didn't Dipper just pulled away quickly with a awkward chuckle. "Well if you didn't know, me and you're daughter are hanging out tonight." Dipper said sweating a bit as he was so scared of Wendy's father. Manly Dan just stare at him as he looked pretty pissed off. After a few moments of silence Dan turn his head and shouted, "WENDY YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE." Dipper blushed as Manly Dan actually thought he was her boyfriend. After a few more moments of silence Wendy replied back, "ALRIGHT DAD JUST SEND HIM TO MY ROOM! AND HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" Wendy shouted back, but under her breath she said "Not yet." Manly Dan moved aside to let Dipper go through. "T-Thanks Mr. Corduroy." Dipper said as he walked into the house and down the hallway. Manly Dan just kept watching him in till he reached Wendy's room. Dipper knocked and said laughing, "Did someone order the best movie night buddy?" He said laughing as he waited for the door to be open. After a few seconds Wendy opened the door and smiled. "Actually no I ordered a gorgeous man with a pizza." She said laughing. "But even if you don't have the pizza you're still gorgeous." Wendy said winking as she looked at him. Dipper's heart was racing, his cheeks red as Rudolph's nose. He looked at her and how beautiful she looked. She always was beautiful to him even after a hard day of work or getting muddy or dirty. He soon became lost in thought but he quickly snapped out of it. "For you." He said holding out a red rose. Wendy grabbed it and smelled it as she smiled so wide. "Thanks Dipper! It's so beautiful." She said holding to her chest as she stared at him. Suddenly Wendy wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a hug. "Well I thought of you when I saw it. So beautiful but strong at the same time." He said smiling as he awkwardly chuckled. Wendy pulled away and was blushing a light shade of pink. "It means a lot to me." She said as walked to her counter and put the rose in a small bottle vase with some water in it. Once she was done she turn back to him and smiled. "Okay! Who's ready for the greatest movie night ever?" She said laughing as she looked at him. Wendy bit her bottom lip as she saw hot he looked. With those beautiful eyes, the stunning smile, and his gorgeous hair. Wendy snapped out of her thoughts once she heard Dipper. She just went along with whatever he said and laughed. "Okay so we can watch crappy horror movies or those PG 13 movies we couldn't watch back then because of you." Wendy said laughing and smiling. "PG 13 movies!" He said with excitement as he watched Wendy put the CD in the DVD. Wendy then hopped back on the bed again almost hitting Dipper. Wendy handed him a pitt cola and smiled. "I hope you don't mind but we only had one left and I thought we could share it." She said as he opened the can of soda. Once he did she quickly put two straws through the hole. "Haha, yeah of course!" Dipper said smiling as she looked at her. "Awesome." Wendy said as she turn her focus to the TV. While it took Dipper a little bit longer as he stared at Wendy's appearance. He didn't want her to notice how he was staring at her for so long so he quickly turn his head to the TV. After thirty minutes in the show Wendy reached her hand for the popcorn as Dipper reached at the same time. Once there hands touch Wendy was blushing red and so was Dipper. "S-sorry." He said awkwardly as he looked at her. "It's alright man!" Wendy said smiling as she reached for some popcorn and started eating it. Once Wendy's hand wasn't in popcorn bowl Dipper grabbed some and ate it the most neatest possible way you could. Once the first movie was over Wendy ran back to the DVD player and plopped the next movie in. As she ran back and hopped in the bed again. As they were waiting for the movie to start Wendy reached for her photo book that was on counter. Once she got it she looked at Dipper and smiled. "Hey, you wanna relive some memories?" She said waiting for his response. Dipper smiled and nodded as he stared at the book. Wendy turn the cover of the book and all these photos of them popped up. Wendy started laughing and smiling and so did Dipper. "Oh my gosh I remember that!" Wendy smiled as she pointed at the picture of them throwing pie at the stupid high school. Dipper chuckled and smiled as he pointed at the other picture. "Remember when we almost got caught?" He said looking at Wendy. As she began to laugh hysterically. They kept flipping through the pages and smiling at each one remembering there good times with one another. Once they got to the last photo they both gasped. It was the one they took at the end of summer. Where they both stand together taking a photo by the water fall with the sunset. "Look at us man!" Wendy said smiling as she kept looking at the picture. "Yeah! We look so stupid and especially your hat!" Dipper said laughing and pointing at it. "Oh yeah? Mr. I wear a vest in the summer." Wendy said laughing as she pointed at his vest. Wendy and Dipper both looked up at each other and smiled. They stared at each other for a few seconds in till they both closed there eyes and slowly went in for a kiss. Once Dipper's and Wendy's lips connected both of there hearts raced and there cheeks both red. Dipper place his hands onto Wendy's cheek while Wendy wrapped her arms around Dipper's neck as they made out and had there heads the opposite way of one another trying to deepen the kiss.

An : AHH GO DIPPER AND WENDY. Sorry for not posting but I been sick and down lately. So this super long chapter is what I made to say sorry. Don't forget to tell me what you think and if I should continue the story or end here.