Wendy

Dipper's POV

I saw Wendy and I smiled she looked so strong,beautiful, and a incredible women. Wendy who didn't take her eyes off her magazine said, "Welcome to the Mystery Shack, the real mystery is why I'm still here." She said laughing at her own joke as she chewed her gum. I laughed so hard at the joke, that I was practically dying.  She looked up from her magazine and gasped. "No it can't be." She said getting up and looking at me. "Yup, it's me." I said blushing as she kept looking at me. "Oh my gosh dude!" She said pulling me into a tight hug. "I haven't seen you in like forever!" She said, as I was blushing red and my heart was racing. Thank god I didn't have sweating problems anymore. She pulled away and smiled wide as she kept chewing her gum. "How have you been?" She said softly as she kept looking at me. "I'm good! But I missed this place and I missed you." I said back with a awkward laugh. Goddammit. "Well I'm so glad you're back and I missed you too!" Wendy said smiling. She looked at me and I looked back at her. She started laughing.. WHY WAS SHE LAUGHING? "Dude, you freakin grew up on me! You're like taller then me, you have scruffs, and you change you're whole style! But the flannel and jeans are great." She said winking and laughing. Was she flirting with me? Was she just being friendly? Fuck, all these thoughts swarm my head but I tried to shake them away. "Oh yeah? Well look at you! I remember when you were just a teenager! Now you're a beautiful women." I said with a awkward laugh. Why the fuck did I say that. "Haha, yeah. I better let you go unpack and catch up with Stan a bit . I'll see you later okay?" Wendy said smiling at me. "Yeah I'll see you later." I replied back as I picked my suitcase off the ground once again and went into the living room.