Is this a date?

After Dipper and Grunkle Stan caught up he went back to see Wendy. Some might say it was weird to still have a crush on someone since they were twelve, but Dipper was different. He was never the lady's man and basically Wendy was only the really girl he could ever say girlfriend. Mabel doesn't count because she's his sister. So really it only left Wendy to ever be called his 'girlfriend'. Wendy was the only girl Dipper ever wanted and fell so hard for. Even if she hurt him that didn't make him give up and lose his feelings for her. Since now Dipper was nineteen and Wendy was twenty two. There really was no age difference. They were both adults. Therefore it made Dipper more determine to win Wendy. He didn't want anyone else, just her. Beautiful, stunning, and funny her.
Dipper POV
While I walked back into the front of the store I couldn't help pull that huge dorkish smile I had around her. Right before I said something, she said "Quitting Time!" She said grabbing her coat as I watch her put it on so gently and gracefully. She notice me and smiled so wide. Oh god her beautiful smile was always so perfect. As she button her coat one by one she said in her angel voice, "Hey, Dipper?" She said so softly as she looked over at me when she finished buttoning it. The coat was rather soft and was all black. It really made her green eyes pop out. I got lost in thought and forgot to reply to her fuck. "Uu-Uh yeah Wendy?" I said like a complete idiot. "Well I was just wondering if you wanna hang out at my place for movie nights? You know like old times?" She said smiling as she laughed. Her laugh that sound like a cute kid. I always loved hearing her laugh. "Haha, yeah sure! You didn't replace me with anyone else right?" I said blushing red as I chuckled awkwardly. God I still acted like a twelve year old kid around her. "Hell no! You're like the best person to hang out for movies!" She said ruffling her fingers through my hair. Holy fuck.. Her soft fingers that ran through my hair felt amazing. I honestly didn't want her to take them out but she did. "Haha I am aren't I?" I said smirking a bit as I tried to look confident. She started laughing so hard and I couldn't help but laugh along too. I actually made her laugh... Finally when she calm down, she looked at me and said with her last chuckle, "I'll see you at nine okay?" She said. "Haha okay! Bye Wendy!" I said smiling as my cheeks were still red. She waved at me and said "Bye, Cutie" WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP DID SHE JUST CALLED ME CUTIE!? In my head I was screaming. Does this mean she likes me? Or is this just a friend thing that people say now? Is this movie night a date!?All these thoughts ran through my head. But I knew one thing for sure, she actually likes me... . My heart was racing like crazy, my cheeks were more red then her hair, and I was speechless.. Once she was out of earshot, I kept saying. "She likes me! She likes me!" I said as I was too overjoy with all this. I slid my back against the door she left out of and said softly. "Oh Wendy Corduroy, I love you so and I promise I'll make you mine." As it felt my heart was growing bigger and bigger. I just wanted her in my arms... No matter what what it takes I'll get her. Soon I'll get to tell people, 'Yup that's my 'girlfriend' and I can't wait.

AN: oh shit Things are going down! Like I said sorry for the grammar errors and yeah. Btw also thanks for all the love and support on this! I really hope you guys enjoy ❤️