the next day

A/n My edit at the top please don't steal also my insta is @hu_for_life_ so you can follow me if you want to also if you repost be sure to give me credit thanks!
___________________________________

Your pov

When I woke up I was snuggling into Dylan. I smiled lightly and stayed there for a couple minutes. What would my parents think about my absence? Would they give me an extra beating? Or Maybe they wanted me gone. Who knows. I stayed in my thoughts a few seconds longer and decided to check my phone. I reached in my pocket slowly to not wake up Dylan. Yep just what I expected. 17 missed calls and 100 New messeges from my best friend, bff/n. 'Hey f/n answer your phone I'm worried sick!' she said. I read a couple more and laughed lightly at this one 'answer the god Damn phone or I swear to Satan I will cut off Justin beibers dick and feed it to my cat!' I shook my head and looked up at Dylan, who was starring at me. "Good morning Dilly Dutiz" he smiled lightly "good morning, my little leaperd." he said in a sexy morning voise. I laughed softly. 'Damn Dylan can look cute in The morning.' "what do you want to do today?" Dylan asked while I was getting up. "Um.. I think I need to go home...but I don't know if I'm ready to.." I replied. "You can stay here until you want to go. We need a girls company anyways. The guys get crazy without a girl around. " Dylan said and laughed softly. I smiled. I wasn't ready to go home. In fact, I never wanted to go home. I smiled then remembered that I ought to text bff/n back. 'hey sorry dude I met these guys that saved me last night there pretty hot. I fell asleep with one if them and no we did not Fuck if that's what your thinking.' I looked around my shoulder and saw Dylan reading my texts. "So you think were hot little leopard?" he asked. I smirked. "Oh, no no no. You've got it wrong. I think Jordan's hot." I said as soon as Jordan went by. Yes I like Jordan. "Oh thanks f/n! Maybe I can lock that ass like a mother Fucking Chang gang." Jordan said "haha that's lyrics from tear it up am I right?" I said raising my eye brow. "Yes it is." he said laughing. I looked at Dylan who seemed a little hurt. I instantly felt bad so I went and hugged him. "Dilly you look so sad what's wrong with my Stoney baloney??" I asked and Dylan laughed. "Nothing little leopard, let's go get some breakfast?" he half asked me. "Sure I'll go get the others." I said and ran off to get the boys. I walked in the bunks and Danny was asleep. "Dannyboy wake up! Let's go get some food I'm starving!" he moved a little. I smirked. 'Should I scare the shit out of him? Yes yes I should.' I layed down next to Danny and shook him. "Babe get up, I want another round of what we did last night." I saw out of the corner of my eye Jorel standing in the door way. Danny looked at me and tilted his head like a confused puppy. "What did we do last night?" he asked sleepy. I smirked. "You know..." I trailed off trying to think of what to say. 'If you want to keep this going you can't studer' "we got freaky." I said finally. Danny blushed a dark shade of red. Jorel busted out laughing his ass off and Danny sat there totally lost. Jorel and I were laughing and when I finally got my self to calm I spoke. "We didn't have sex, Danny, I just did that to get you up. And it worked." Danny got up out of his bed. He looked at me and shook his head. "Wow that was a shitty move there f/N. I have to get you back." he said I looked down and saw Danny in his boxers. I noticed him inching closer, so I ran through the door screaming for George. I ran behind George and jumped on his back "why are you screaming what's wrong?" he asked me. I panted. "Danny....pay...back...me...scare...get...freaky." I said. "What?" George asked. I spoke when I got my breath. "I went to get Danny up so we could get breakfast and he wouldn't and I wanted to scare him so I got next to him in bed and told him we got freaky last night and he believed it. Jorel and I were laughing our asses off and we told him and he wants to get me back and now I'm scared." I explained. George only nodded. All the boys comming in the room now. "There you are!" Danny yelled and smiled at me playfully. "Don't think just because George has you dosnt mean I can't get you!" Danny said. "Danny Fuck off man" George said. "Ok dude for now I will only because I need to change and I'm hungry." he said and walked off. I kissed George on the cheek. "Thanks georgie!" I said and hopped off his back going to stand by Dylan. "No problem." George replied. "That was hilarious f/n! You guys should have seen Danny's face!" Jorel said and he and I laughed again. I grabbed my sides. My sides hurt from laughing so much. Dylan looked at me. "Are you ok? Do you need cpr?" he asked. "Nah I'm all go-" my ring tone cut me off "I gotta shake shake shake shake that ass like its nothin and drop drop drop that ass like its somethin my niggas throw it up? My niggas throwin' money my niggas throwin' money bitch i know you want me I got a bad ass bitch just bouncin on my dick" I clicked answer and blushed really dark. The boys snickering and smirking. "Hello?" I said. "Hey dude what's up? Where are you?" oh thank god it was bff/n. I was scarred it was my parents. "Nothing much hanging out with the dudes was about to get breakfast." I replied. I put her on speaker because I didnt like holding the phone to my face. "You mean those hot dudes you were telling me about?" she asked. My eyes got wide and I put it off speaker and walked away fastly to be pulled back by a smirking Jorel. "Um.. Yeah... Those guys" I face palmed. We talked for a couple minutes and bff/n had to go. I hung up and Jorel was the first one to speak. "So we are those hot guys aye?" he asked "sure.." I said turning as red as a red rose. "Awww she's blushing! That's so cute!" Jordan said and I flipped them off as we went to go get food. There were only 6 seats so I sat on Matthews lap on the way there. I snuggled up to his chest. He was warm. I liked it. We arrived at the place and we order our food.

--------------
A/n ayee guys that's the end of the second chapter I'm making this up as I go so yeah and please comment if you like or if you don't like. And I need some suggestions on were I'm going with this I'm going to narrow it down between 2 guys that you or the reader will like. So yeah please vote for who you want to like and I'll keep it going from there. Peace out and stay undead my fuckers!~