sisters?

Your pov

After Netflix I was thinking a lot. I remember when I was younger my dad mentioning a sister, her name is Kera. He said that she was put up for adoption. I've always wanted to meet her. I sighed, then got a call from an unknown caller... I answerd hoping it wasn't my parents. "Hello?" I asked. "Is this (f/n)?" asked a feminine voice. "Uh depends on who's asking...?" I replied. The boys were giving me weird expressions. I shrugged. "Um.. My names Kera and I think I'm your sister.." she said. "No fuckin' shit!?!?!" I said "what?" she replied. "My dad wasn't lying after all... Do you wanna meet up somewhere?" I asked. "Yeah sure wait where are you?" um downtown Los Angeles." I said. "Ight does the café sound cool?" she asked "yep see you at..." I looked at the clock 3:30pm "6:30 and can I bring a few friends?" I asked "sure. See you then." I hung up. "What the fuck just happened?" George said. "My sister..." I said. "Wait you have a sister!?" Matt asked. I nodded breathless. I'm going to meet my sister for the first time. I looked up at Jorel, he was staring back at me. I smiled. He.returned the smile. I walked to Jorel's room and laid on his bed. Then I started to get nervous. What if I fuck up? What if she thinks I'm ugly? What if I'm no good? What if she abuses me like MOM and dad? I don't know if she'd do that with the boys there..I hope this goes ok.. I felt the bed move. "You ok?" Jorel asked. "Yeah a bit nervous tho.." I said. "It'll.be ok, we are going to so nothing bad will happen. " he said cuddling up to me. I smiled and set the alarm for 5:45pm I need to get a bit of sleep before I go. I cuddled up to Jorel and fell asleep.

____________________________________
A/n yo hope you liked it. I kept almost putting Joseph instead of Jorel bc I like someone named Joseph lmao the next chapter will be at the café and sorry this one was only 380 words so yeah peace and stay undead my lovely fucks