pour me

A/n Let's pretend hu didn't make the songs bullet, pour me, Gangsta sexy, comin' in hot, mother murder, and apologize. Or coming back down but that one will be for later in the story. Have fun with the story now!
____________________________________
Your pov~

I got dressed after the..affair. I got some Advil for my head. I went into the living room and saw Dylan. He still looked hot.. He was sitting on the couch so I decided to go sit on his lap. "Hey, my lil leopard." Dylan said. I laughed. "You like to give me multiple names don't you?" I said he nodded. I snuggled into Dylan. "Have you ever ate Danny's pancakes?" he asked. I shook my head no. "DANNY!! Come over here now and make some pancakes!!" Dylan yelled. I laughed and Danny showed up. "Why? Does f/n want some?" he asked. Dylan nodded yes. Danny said 'ok' and went to make pancakes. After Danny was done he called us all in the kitchen to eat his pancakes. "I hope there good I slaved over this stove for you." I laughed and looked down with a frown. "You sound like the nice version of my mom..I was kinda waiting to get punched after you said that..." I sighed. "Oh no I would never hit you, let alone any girl." Danny said. Dylan rubbed circles in my back to relax me. I smiled and ate. After I ate I went up to my bunk and grabbed my journal. I wrote songs In it and sometimes my feelings. I turned to a blank page and begun writing.
"Pour me, pour me, pour me another. It holds me, holds me, like no other. One more drink and I swear that I'm goin' home, truth is I don't really have a place to go, so pour me, pour me..pour me another. I wake up about mid-afternoon with the Sun in the sky but nights comin' soon and I walk to the mirror just to fix myself yeah life gets harder when you love nothin' else. So I'll pick my pills from the counter drawer pick my self esteem up off the fuckin' floor. I guess I'm a man of no recourse I crack another bottle got no remorse so I'll say a little prayer for the child in me, I swear I used to be what I truly believe, that I'm not just a man with these broken dreams, even I can go to heaven if I part the seas so.. Pour me, pour me, pour me another, it holds me, holds me, like no other. one more drink and I swear that I'm goin' home, truth is I don't really have a place to go, so pour me, pour me, pour me another. People get sick and they watch you bleed, when you fell from the top boy you better believe cuz' at the bottom they got just, yeah just what you need, but at the bottom you can't swim cuz' you drank up the sea we stoped and we looked up to the sky they don't ask any questions but they ask us why, don't have any answers don't know what to say, our knees are getting tired to tired to pray, so we all laid down at the end of the road. We all seemed to walk it guess I walked it alone but I'm not just a man with these broken dreams even I can go to heaven if I part the sea so.. Pour me pour me, pour me another, it holds me holds me, like no other. One more drink and I swear that I'm goin' home truth is I don't really have a place to go so pour me pour me, pour me another. Time just seems to go on and on... On and on...and on and on... Life inside a bottle all alone...all alone... The bottles gone... I'm not just a man with these broken dreams even I can go to heaven if I part the sea. What's life inside a bottle if its gone? One more song and I'm finally free, I'll meet you here in heaven between the sea cuz' I'm not just a man with these broken dreams even I can go to heaven if I part the sea so. Pour me, pour me, pour me another. It holds me, holds me, like no other. One more drink and I swear that I'm going home, truth is I don't really have a place to go so, pour me, pour me, pour me another. Pour me, pour me, pour me, pour me, pour me another. pour me, pour me, pour me, pour me, pour me another." I wrote this song, and I was happy with how it sounded. I hummed it for a minute and I thought it sounded good...But not good enough. 'This sucks..I could do better' I thought. I titled the song 'pour me' I sighed. "I need a beer." I said to myself and laid my book on the table. I got up and went to tho kitchen and opened the refrigerator and grabbed a beer. I sat down next to Matthew and laid my head on his shoulder. "Hey where have you been?" he asked. "In my room..." I replied. "Doing...what?" "Nothing.." "c'mon f/n I wanna know!" Matt whined. "Um...I was..reading.." I replied. That wasn't half wrong..but it wasn't completely right tho. I re-read the song I made so it's kinda true. "So what were you reading?" he asked. "Um..Stephen King.." I sighed. "Oh.. Fun." I nodded.