Undead

Your pov

I woke up next to Jorel and smiled. I looked at his face, he looked so peaceful. I starred for a few seconds and decided this was like stalking and looked away. I looked at the clock and seen it was 12:30 pm. I stretched and yawned. Jorel opened his eyes and smiled. I returned the smile and Sat up. "Good morning." he said. "Well it's more afternoon but good morning anyways." I laughed. He shrugged. "How did you sleep?" he asked. "Meh good I guess." I replied. "What are we gonna do today?" I asked. He shrugged. "I have no clue." I got up and walked to the living room. I saw George, Danny, Dylan on the couch and Matthew in the recliner. "Where's Jordan?" I asked, noticing his absence. " he's probably still asleep..the stupid faggot sleeps all day if you let him." Matthew said. I laughed. "I'll go wake him up then." I said. I walked off to go wake him up. In opened his door and saw him sleeping in a awkward position, his blanket crumbled up, arm under his head, free hand across the bed, and his legs were separated. I laughed and walked up to him, sitting on his bed giving him a small shake. "Jordy, wake up." I said softly. He didn't move. I thought for a moment. 'How do I wake this nigga up?' I shook him once more, receiving nothing yet again. I moved closer to his face to see if he was faking being asleep, I looked at his eye lids and I swore I saw them move. I looked closer to see if I was correct, only to be pulled into his arms. I squeaked. "Were you awake this whole time!?" I asked him. "Nah I woke up when you walked in." he said holding me close. I laughed. "Ass hole. I was starting to think you died." I laughed. He shook his head. "I'm undead. I never die. None of us do, your undead, too." he said. I got out if his arms and laughed. "Haha your an undead faggot!!" I laughed. "What did you just call me?" he asked. I widened my eyes. Fuck. Me. I'm screwd. "Uh I said your an undead.. Flower?" he laughed. " so I'm a flower? A fuckin' flower!?" he continued laughing. "Faggot." I mumbled and walked out laughing. "I'm not a faggot!!" he yelled running after me. "Put on clothes ass whipe!!" I yelled running towards the living room. "Dylan!! Jordan's gonna kill meeee!!!!" I yelled running room Dylan. "Aw why!?" he asked. " because I told him the truth." I replied. " what's the truth?" he asked. " that he's a faggot." they all busted out laughing, while Jordan came in the room. " Put on clothes dude!! God Damn!!" George said laughing. I ran to the kitchen, running into Jorel. "Oops sorry gotta move now or Jordan's gonna kill me.." I said pushing him out of the way, running into the closet. "Where'd you go?" Jordan asked. I scuffled a laugh. 'Where's your home? How'd you end up all alone? Can you hear me now!?' I thought to myself. He stepped closer to the closet. 'Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck I'm gonna die Fuck Fuck Fuck I don't wanna die... Heh.. I don't wanna die so your gonna have to!- Fuck not time for references!! What do I do!?' I thought for a moment. It got quiet.. Fuck...why is it quiet!? Then the closet opened. I stayed still. He laughed. " so this is were you hid?" he Sat down next to me and looked at me. I nodded. He lifted my chin up and kissed me. "This is your punishment for calling me a faggot. Matthew is a faggot not me." he said. " it's not really a punishment...but I'll take it." I laughed and we got up. I walked back to the living room and Jordan sat in the only open space. I frowned. Dylan patted his lap. I walked over and Sat on his lap smiling. We watched Netflix for a while.

____________________________________
An sorry this is kinda short.. I'm not feeling well so Ye sorry for the lateish update. But ye hope you had a Hollywood Christmas and an Undead New Year! Peace and stay undead bitches!!