The light of happiness finds you.

You see it all coming.

There you are standing on the shore of the sea called 'Life'.

You see that 'wave' is coming to get you.

That wave is full of sadness and grief. Your heart is aching badly. It's like someone is trying to purposely give you that stinging pain in your heart. Your hands are cold and shivering. Your brain has completely freezed.  You have no idea what to do.

You are tired, you close your eyes taking into the coldness(harshness) of the moment and tears stream down your face, because now your heart can't take it and  has started melting.

And here that 'wave' comes and takes you along.

You find yourself drowning in sadness and darkness. You are brought into a room of darkness. All you see is darkness. You are broken. You feel that nothing at all can mend your heart now.

But you know what?

The sun rises. It has to rise and it always does.

Night (darkness) cannot stay forever.

Whether you want it or no; whether you like it or no; the sun rises and spreads 'light' all around.

This light is unlike that 'wave'. This 'light' brings only happiness and hope.

Someone enters the room of your life where you stay in sadness and darkness. This someone can be anyone - your new friend, your younger siblings, that special someone or the person himself/ herself because of whom you are sad and in darkness.

This someone brings that 'light' of happiness. Even if you try to push that light you can't.

You just can't :)