Live

I don't know who you are, what is your name, but I am writing this because there is something you need to know.

You inspire me each day to be strong and carry on. You inspire me to 'live'.

This is because each one of us have our own share of pain, problems and tragic moments.

Inspite of all that you are going through and being strong, is something which I truly appreciate. This makes me strong. I realize that the only solution to all the abnormal amount of shit that life throws at you is to 'face it'.

But for once just 'try to live' and not 'survive'. We have a life because someone wants us to 'live it' and not 'survive through it'. For survival there is enough oxygen in the atmosphere, so don't bother about surviving.

Instead start living

To start living you must stop hurting yourself.

You try to kill yourself, to finish all your problems; for once and for all.

But what if you don't die??? What if you have to suffer through that physical pain that you have caused yourself all your life!

It will just become an 'add-on' to the pain, to the problems that you are already going through.

So instead you can try to deal with what you are going through right now.

I know it won't  be easy, but all the beautiful things that are present on this earth weren't created easily either. So try and also, always keep in mind that there is a medicine to all your wounds.

There is a solution to all your problems other than hurting yourself.

Search for it, create it and learn to forgive yourself for all the mistakes. Give yourself a chance, because you deserve it.

And then,

You will eventually fall in love with your own self :)