The princess

"Hey Luna! Can you give these to those guys over there?" I look over and see Meliodas holding a tray of drinks. "Sure!" I said taking the drinks. The tavern was getting a bunch of customers but sadly most of them were only here to watch me work.

"Here you go!" I said giving them their drinks. "Thanks cutie~" one of them slurred. i just sighed placing my hands on my hips. "Are you drunk already?" I asked. They just laughed as they started drinking their new drinks.

I walked over behind the bar and started to clean the counter. Suddenly I heard yelling causing me to look over to see three guys yelling at Meliodas for his food. 'Gross they actually ate it.' I thought making a face of disgust. Meliodas snapped his fingers causing Hawk to come out and start eating up the mess.

"Geez. He really needs to stop cooking." I sighed. One of the guys laughed nodding his head. "The food may not be good but at least the beer is!" He cheered. "You have that right." I laughed. "Luna what are you talking about?" Meliodas asked walking up behind the bar.

"Nothing!" I said smiling. He looked at me confused for a minute before getting more drinks. "Everyone! I saw it! I saw the rusty knight!" A man yelled running in. We all looked at him. "Huh?" I asked. Soon everyone started talking about the Seven Deadly Sins causing a smirk to appear on my face.

"Haha! It's just a myth!" One guy laughed. I watched as they went back to drinking but soon I heard the sound of metal. "I smell rust." Hawk says shivering. I looked at him and smiled patting his head. "It's ok!" I said happily. Soon a rusty knight came stumbling in.

"The Seven..Deadly Sins." He said as he stumbled in. All the men panicked and ran out of the tavern screaming like little girls. "Hmm." I hummed smirking in amusement. "Who are you?" Meliodas asks walking up to him.

Suddenly they fell backwards their helmet coming off. "Huh?" We all asked looking down at them. "It's a girl." We all said. 'She's a pretty one...better look out for Meliodas.' I noted.

~time skip~

The girl was laying down on Meliodas's bed as we looked at her. "Hmm?" Meliodas hummed as he started examining her commenting on her figure. Soon he grabbed one of her breasts making Hawk yell at him while my eye twitched.

"Dammit!" I yelled punching him on the head. "Don't be such a pervert!" I yelled a ticked mark on my head. Soon the girl started to wake up only to blush when she sat up seeing Meliodas groping her breast. "I-I umm.." She was so flustered and confused that she was barely able to say a word.

I growled pulling him away. "Sorry about him." I said bowing. She waved her hands in front of her shaking her head. "N-no it's alright! Umm...how did I get here? And where am I?" She asked looking around. I smiled at her as I sat down on the edge of the bed crossing my legs.

"You're in our tavern. You came in and passed out." I said sweetly. She looked at Meliodas and I couldn't help but to laugh a little. "What?" Meliodas asked. "Nothing." She said. "Umm...it's just..that sword." She said looking at his sword. "Hmm? Oh this?" He asked reaching back and pulling his sword out.

She flinched and shut her eyes. "Look." I said. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Meliodas who was Holding a broken sword. "It comes in handy for all those people who try to skip out on their bill." He said putting the sword back. She nodded her head before turning to me.

"So does that mean yours is broken to?" She asked. I smirked and pulled out my sword. "Nope! I carry the real deal!" I said happily. I put my sword away and crossed my arms under my chest. "You hungry?" We both asked looking at her. She nods her head and we smile.

We were sitting at the bar while Meliodas served her food. "Thank you so much." She said. "Don't thank him yet." I said sighing. She takes a bite and shivers. "Well what do you think? Terrible right?" Meliodas asks smiling as he leaned his arm on the counter.