Pain of the past and a brothers love. Part 1

"Haha! Nee-San! Look at King! Haha!"

My eyes slowly open as I stare at the ceiling. "....Luke..." I whisper quietly. I just laid there in my bed as the minutes went by. Soon there was a knock on my door. "Come in." I mumbled not looking away from the ceiling.

I hear the door open and shut. "So you are awake!" I glance over and see Meliodas smiling at me. I sigh and shut my eyes. "What is it?" I asked. "Well we were all wondering when you were going to get up!" He said cheerfully.

"Oh..." I whisper. It was quiet. Suddenly I felt something or more like someone squeeze my breast. My eyes opened and twitched as a dark aura surrounded me. "Meliodas." I growled darkly. "Uh oh." He said.

BAM!

A giant hole was in the roof of the tavern as I stood there my bangs covering my face. "Die." I said coldly as I made my way out of my room and downstairs. "Oh! Lunar! Good morning!" Elizabeth said brightly smiling at me.

I grunt and sit at the bar sighing as I rested my head in my hands. "Um...where's Sir Meliodas?" She asked looking around. Ban was sitting next to me drinking not really caring what happened. I smirked as I held my head and stared down at the counter my eyes shadowed as a dark chuckle escaped my lips.

"He died~" I sang in a deadly and insane way. This caused Elizabeth to freak out while Ban spit out his drink and looked at me scared as he slowly backed away. "WAH! CAPTAIN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Diane screamed.

Elizabeth and Hawk ran out only to scream. Ban who was too scared to move just stared at me. "Ban~" I sang. Ban tensed and started sweating. I slowly turned my head towards him. "R~u~n~" I sang out.

Just like that Ban was gone and out of the tavern. I sighed as I leaned back a little and opened my eyes. "Geez." I mumbled standing up. "I'm surrounded by idiots weaklings and perverts." I mumble slowly exiting the tavern.

When I got outside Meliodas was sitting on the ground with cuts and blood. "Yo." I mumbled looking down at him. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey!" He said back. "You two are insane!" Hawk yelled at us. I glared over at him.

"Shut up. Or I'll cook you." I said darkly. Hawk squealed and ran behind Elizabeth. "Did you have a bad dream Lunar?" Diane asked looking down at me. It was always like that. Whenever I had a bad dream I was always angry and deadly. "Yeah." I mumbled.

Diane sighed. "There's only one person who could make you feel better." She mumbled. "Well lucky us cause he's our next target." Ban said smirking. "You make it sound like we're trying to kill him." I said expressionless. Ban laughed as he walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"What's wrong with that?" He asks laughing. I sigh as I pull out my sword and cut his arm off. Elizabeth and Hawk screamed in terror while I started to walk away. "I'm gonna explore this place." I mumbled. "Make sure to bring back customers!" Meliodas yelled.

"Like hell. It's a damn ghost town." I growled. As I keep walking my mind travels somewhere else.

"Hey nee-San! Let's always be together ok?!"

"Nee-San what's it like being a sin?!"

"Hey! Hey! Nee-San can I train with you guys?!"

"What's wrong with you Lunar?" I glanced to the side and see Ban. "What do you mean?" I ask monotone. "Don't give me that shit. You're acting strange." He said narrowing his eyes a little. I stared at him for a moment before looking back ahead.

"Ban...do you remember that day?" I ask quietly. "Huh? What day?" He asks confused. I don't say anything as I keep walking. "Oi! Lunar you-" ban stopped when we both saw a little girl. "Huh? A kid?" Ban asked. The little girl slowly looked towards us only for her to fall down.