Here comes trouble.

I quietly sat on the floor staring down at the floor. Diane and Elizabeth said nothing but I could tell they were concerned I bet my eyes looked lifeless to them. "I..." I started getting their attention. "I wish Luke was here." I whispered a tiny smile appearing on my face. "Lunar..." Diane started. "He'd try and give me a hug and say something really silly." I laughed.

I slowly looked up at them and smiled. "It's my fault he died." I said calmly a sad smile on my face. "No matter what anyone says. It's still my fault and I'll never forget that. His death will haunt me until I am dead as well." I said slowly standing up. "But ya know...I'm glad that I have you guys." I said walking over to them and giving Diane a hug. "Thank you so much. You all mean the world to me. I'd give my life for you." I said softly.

I could feel Diane start to shake slightly before hugging me back. "LUNAR!!!!" She cried. I just smiled as I gently stroked her hair. "Come on Diane. It's almost time for your fight with Howzer." I said pulling away from her. She sniffled slightly before nodding her head. "Yeah you're right!" She cheered. I looked down at Elizabeth who seemed to be in deep thought. I smiled at her as I gently took her into my hands.

"Come on let's get going Elizabeth." I said. She looked up at me and smiled nodding her head. The three of us made our way to the fighting arena where I watched Ban get smashed into the mountain. 'Well damn...' I thought. "That's gotta hurt." I mumbled. Everyone around us stood there in shock while Meliodas proudly said he was the winner. I listened to everyone's cheers. 'Something wasn't right though.' I thought.

"King. Diane." I spoke calmly not taking my eyes off of him. "Yeah we know." King spoke. 'That mark on his head...I've seen it three times now...why does it look so familiar.' I thought eyes narrowing. "Hey guys! Is something wring? What's with the gloomy looks on your faces?" Meliodas asked walking towards us. "It's nothing how are your injuries? Do I need to treat them?" I asked calmly. "Nah I'm fine! After tossing Ban out of the ring I feel good as new!" He said still keeping that smile on his face.

I said nothing as I quietly examined him. "Anyways you shouldn't be stressing out Diane. The guy you're up against looks pretty tough." He said causing us to look over at Howzer who looked ready for a good fight. "Oh no I better hurry!" Diane cried quickly taking off her ribbon that contained Elizabeth. "Hang on to this captain!" She said handing it over to him as she took off. I watched as he looked at the mini Elizabeth a perverted smile coming to his face.

"Bad captain." I scolded hitting him on the head as I snatched Elizabeth away from him. I looked at her and smiled. "I've got you. Don't worry." I said sweetly. She just looked at me for a moment before nodding. "I see you're feeling better." Meliodas said. "Yeah I'm fine." I said looking down at him. As Diane entered the ring we all cheered for her. She looked back at us and smiled. "Hm?" Meliodas asked reaching up and lifting the cloth up from Elizabeth.

BAM

I stood there holding a fist up ticked marks on my head. "I really hate you." I growled. Soon Diane began her fight with Howzer. 'Interesting. So he can control the wind and make tornados...that's something I'll have to keep in mind.' I thought closely examining him. "Wow that guy's amazing. Everything he says is really sexual." Meliodas said causing Howzer to fall down. "N-no it's not!" He called out a deep blush on his cheeks.

"Really?" Diane asked covering her chest a blush on her cheeks. "Wow so many perverts." I commented. "No you've got it all wrong! Look I don't like hurting girls no matter how tough they are!" He said looking from me to Diane. I watched as he started to attack her again. She dodged everyone of his attack's before being surrounded by tornados. "Oh no!" King cried.

"Relax she's fine." I said calmly not taking my eyes off the fight. I watched as Diane let out a fake scream as Howzer shouted out his victory. "Now." I spoke. Just as I said that she easily stopped his fist causing the wind to disappear. She easily slapped him to the ground causing me to sigh. "Looks like the clothes are ruined." I spoke. "Don't worry I'll make you some new ones Elizabeth." I said smiling down at her.