Summary(ies)

This story will consist of five intertwined ones. Each sub-story, if you will, will focus on one of the One Direction boys. You can tell which boy's story it will be by the names I've given. Below are the summaries. If you do not want to read a specific one, you can skip it because each has it's own chapter. But I personally think they are better together

Notes (Niall) 

The simple icon located on pretty much every portable and touchable Apple device. To most people, its used to remind them of emails, a to do list, etc. But to Bridget, it's different. 

The icon is Bridget's portal to a world where she can express herself and put her feelings into words. Every thought, and detail she can remember goes into a place that she can rely on. 

But one day, her iPhone gets lost. And with it her whole world. Until it is found, she has a missing part to her whole. 

Niall, however, didn't know this when he picked up her phone after a concert.

Nonsensical (Zayn)

"He's annoying. Hopeless. Why am I stuck with him again? He's remote. He hates me.

Therefore, my love for him is entirely nonsensical."

Lady in The Red (Louis) 

Note(s) to Self: 

#1: If you see a lady in a mask and a red dress on the subway, don't go up to her.

#2: If you still do, don't volunteer to be her "date" for her "ball".

#3: When she doesn't reveal her name and says Agent M instead, do think of running.

#4: If your boarding the underground and saying goodbye, do not almost kiss her.

#5: If you do do these things, remember to never regret them.

Love Doctor (Liam)

Crappola. 

Mia is in a lot of that. What with her father to support, she's practically desperate for some sort of employment. But the question to ask is this: If you had to pick between your love's benefit and your own, whose would you pick?

The Popstar (Harry)

Emma Inglendew needs a constant reality check. But can you blame her? Her life is going a mile a minute. One day she's sitting on the couch watching celebrities on TV, the next she's actually one of them.  She's made a name for herself now.

But once again she's in for a jolt. Paparazzi are claiming to have pictures of boybander Harry Styles walking into a few of Emma's concerts. Emma doesn't like the sound of it, but she's going to have to take a trip down memory lane.

P.S. Everything here is subject to change until I actually start the Managed

Any characters that you don't remember from your three years of stalking are probably fake and belong to me. If you're confused because of the cover, well it's because you haven't read the whole thing yet.