Characters

Characters

The Girls

Bridget Paddington is incredibly imaginative, able to make anything and everything out of nothing. This clashes with her professionalism with procrastination, as it delays her writing it all down. But when she does, it gives her a glow and it is obvious that she is truly happy. Writing is bother her passion and favorite pastime.

Bella Higgins is awkward. She appears extremely so when upon first meeting, but when you get her to open up she is quite fun to be around. Bella is originally from the States but moved in with her uncle when she got a job at a popular radio station.

Zora Malik is playful, though some might call it bipolar. She can be pretending to be mad at you one minute, then act dependable the next. She isn't anything like you'd expect her to be when you first meet her. Alas, she is always light hearted and it takes a great deal of sadness to bring her down. Zora loves her younger twin very much, although on instances it does not show. Her favorite color is red.

Mia Torres is a family person. She puts her father before herself, especially with recent events. She's a happy-go-lucky person by nature and loves to help people. Her cat's name is Buttercup.

Emma Ingledew is down to earth. She sees things the way she wants to see them and can be very stubborn. In her book, a promise is a promise, and can never be broken. Emma has been singing since her mother had her taking lessons at age 6. She loves her fans (called Dewdrops) and has a small obsession with flower crowns.

The Boys

Niall Horan is in a panic. The only thing he can think of doing is to continue to procrastinate.

Zayn Malik is determined. By staying true he will get what he wants, no matter what or who gets in his way.

Louis Tomlinson is confused. He truthfully has no idea as to where to go. Should he stay in the past or move on to the future?

Liam Payne is ablaze. What with his sudden situation, anyone would be. This time, he promises himself, he won't be as gullible. Right?

Harry Styles is persistent. No matter what promise he might have broken he'll succeed. He will make it up. He will earn her trust back. He will get her back.

Other Characters

Aunt May: Bridget's aunt, who has housed her since she was two. She tends to be flamboyant at times and is very forgetful. Her boyfriend Ben (soon fiancé) and her have been together for eight years and Bridget calls him Uncle Ben.

Paul Higgins: One Direction's bodyguard. Although you might as well call him their babysitter, what with how they act. He is Bella's uncle and general father figure.

Clara: She is Bella's coworker and only friend. She runs the radio station's website and has a special segment called "Clara's Cuppa"

Rachel Landings: Zayn's love, who, with a few calls, has somewhat vanished. To say it simply, the other boy's don't quite like her.

Joe Torres: Mia's father. He's in a bit of a trouble recently but has had much help from Mia's current "occupation". Joe Torres is a good natured man, and is proud of his only daughter.

Elle Tiers: Emma's ecstatic manager. Generally young and perky, she has a boyfriend named Lewis.

Hi guys! So this is designed to give you more of a feel on the story and what you're getting yourself into by reading. I hope you liked all the characters!

Love, Doof