Chapter Four

"Shay, Shay... Baby can you hear me?" Te eighteen year old Christopher Morris asked an unconscious Shay.

"She's unconscious you idiot!" Caiden smacked the back of Chris' head.

"Ow! Well, how about this, you shut the fu--"

"What's going on here?" Shane shouted as he pulled up in the driveway to see two boys hovering over his sisters body.

"S-she fainted." Chris mumbled.

"Chris? What the hell are you doing here, and.... Who are you?" Shane asked both boys.

"I'm Caiden. I live across the street."

"And I came to see Shaley." Chris told Shane.

"Why is she... On the ground passed out?"

"She fainted, from shock?" Chris said unsure.

"No, that's not the only reason. You idiot! You know that she's been--" Shane cut himself off after his gaze wandered towards Caiden. Caiden rose an eyebrow.

"I know Shane. But I just needed to see her." Chris mumbled the last part out.

"Well, I understand that. Lets get we in the house." Shane walked up and before she could pick his sister up, Caiden did.

"Okay? Come on." Shane said and unlocked the door.

Shane stepped aside for Caiden to get through, he then led Caiden to their large living room area, where Caiden laid Shaley down.

"Now what?" Chris asked.

"Get me a glass of water, and.... Where's her bag at?" Shane asked.

"My car. Be back in a second." Caiden darted out and came back seconds later with Shay's bag in hand.

"Chris get me a glass of water." Shane snapped. Chris obliged as Shane went through Shay's bag.

He pulled out her pill bottle and pulled out one pill. He continued searching through her bag for her animateal epi-pen.

"What's that?" Caiden asked.

"Her pulse is low, where she hasn't been eating and she's weak, this.." Shane took off the lid, pointing at the needle....

"Goes into her chest." Shane yanked his arm in the air to stab it into her chest but Caiden's arm shot out and stopped him.

"Wait! What are you doing with that?"

"Like I said... I'm putting this into... Her... Chest." Shane said slowly as Chris came into the room with Shay's glass of water. Chris sat the glass onto the table an took a seat on the other couch.

He's seen Shane do this multiple times, so he's not worried.

"Does it hurt her?" Caiden asked.

"It doesn't at first, but it will soon after, now move your hand.. I need to do this." Shane said as he shoved Chris' hand away.

Shane raised his arm back and in one swift motion, Shane stabbed the needle point into her chest and pushed the dial.

"1... 2... 3..." Shane counted down and pulled the needle from her chest.

"Why isn't she... Waking up.?!." Caiden asked.

"Give it a minute." Chris said sounding aggravated.

All of a sudden, Shay shot up, taking deep breaths.